Thermaltake Thoughpower 750w Gold not compatible with Sinewave UPS?

Rafa PyP

On 8/8/2022 at 12:39 AM, TT-Jerry said:

Hi 

Thanks for your feedback.

We haven't received issue like this.

Could you kindly offer your system setting like Power serial number?, which APC UPS you use? 

Hi Jerry,

Maybe it's a faulty PSU?
I'd always had unexpected shutdowns now that I think about it. In May I even reset Windows thinking it might be a software issue.

Power Log.png

20220808_231544.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rafa

Here are some suggestions to clarify the issue

1. Remove UPS and reboot system. If the system shutdown again, you could check your system setting (remove graphic cards or some parts to reboot), or offer your system setting to us.

2. If the system work fine without UPS, please show your UPS model and we could check the event ID and try to analysis the issue.

• 4 months later...
On 8/19/2022 at 6:56 AM, TT-Jerry said:

Hi Rafa

Here are some suggestions to clarify the issue

1. Remove UPS and reboot system. If the system shutdown again, you could check your system setting (remove graphic cards or some parts to reboot), or offer your system setting to us.

2. If the system work fine without UPS, please show your UPS model and we could check the event ID and try to analysis the issue.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will keep it in my mind. I will surely do it as you said but not now because my mom won't allow me to do anything until I find a site for her where she can find someone who can translate something regarding medical services. I am glad I found https://pickwriters.com/medical-translation-services website when I was searching for your post online. Now, she won't disturb me.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will keep it in my mind.