WP100 - Six years and going strong.

BabylonsLament

Hello everybody!

I don't know what I did, but I have to repost.

WP100 chassis w/ TT PR22+D5 & 3/4 soft tube & TT Waterblock on an i7 6800k on an EVGA X99 Classified. I have 2x 280mm thick boy TT radiators mounted in the P100 section, with 4x 140mm Riing fans. 2x 200mm Riing fans up front as intakes, 1x 140mm Riing exhaust, and 2x 120mm Riing fans up top for additional intake. A pair of Corsair RAM cooling fans (128gb @3k), and EVGA RTX 3090Ti. Running an EVGA 1600W PSU, which is overkill, but in a year or two I'll have to upgrade since my CPU isn't Windows 11 compatible.

I love the WP100 chassis. So much room! I didn't install the hard drive racks since I only have five (four + m.2), and with the new bulk storage options (4TB m.2's & 10-20GB chonky HDD's) I doubt I'll ever need more than four racks. I may add a booster pump for after the radiators; the return line on to the reservoir doesn't have much in the way of flow/pressure. But the temps are frosty cool; I idle at 27degC, and full-gaming load (Warhammer 40k Chaos Gate on High, Deus Ex Mankind Divided on Ultra, etc.) I don't go above 47degC. TT cooling equipment holding it down like a champ.

IMG_4625.jpg