Trouble with Thermaltake TPG-650M

Seb86

Hello, I writting here because I have some trouble with my Thermaltake TPG-650M and I have no answer when I send a mail.

When I play a game (like GTA V, Shadow of the mordor, heroes & general and 75% of games in my computer), the fan of alimentation starts spinning very fast, as if he was overheated. This brings the net stop the alimentation, so the pc.

I have the required configuration for this game, and no other fan (cpu, gpu or pc) spinning fast, only the fan of your product.

The fan also has some hiccup-like in normal utilisation of the pc (out of game).

If you want my configuration, I have :

- CPU : Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50 GHz 4 cores

- Motherboard : ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. H97-PLUS Rev X. 0x

- GPU : Nvidia Geforce GTX 970

- RAM : 16 go

I want to know if the product is faulty from the factory or if problems come from elsewhere ?

Thanks for your understand.

ps : I'm french, I explain the problem as the best I can in english.

Hello, I writting here because I have some trouble with my Thermaltake TPG-650M and I have no answer when I send a mail.

When I play a game (like GTA V, Shadow of the mordor, heroes & general and 75% of games in my computer), the fan of alimentation starts spinning very fast, as if he was overheated. This brings the net stop the alimentation, so the pc.

I have the required configuration for this game, and no other fan (cpu, gpu or pc) spinning fast, only the fan of your product.

The fan also has some hiccup-like in normal utilisation of the pc (out of game).

If you want my configuration, I have :

- CPU : Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50 GHz 4 cores

- Motherboard : ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. H97-PLUS Rev X. 0x

- GPU : Nvidia Geforce GTX 970

- RAM : 16 go

I want to know if the product is faulty from the factory or if problems come from elsewhere ?

Thanks for your understand.

ps : I'm french, I explain the problem as the best I can in english.

Seems like you are not alone with this issue:

(That's not mine PSU, just found this video on the net..)

• 2 weeks later...