CPU cooler for core p3 with long tubes

Mattia Cammalleri

Hi,

i wanted to build a pc with the core p3 where the main goal is to have an aestethic pc with good looking ram too.

I'm looking for an AIO cpu cooler with a 360cm radiator (So i can put 3 fans of the same height) that have long enough tubes to not pass in front of the ram so they can clearly be seen like in this build:
https://pcpartpicker.com/b/CqfH99

The problem with that pc is that the builder used an e-atx motherboard and "used some thick spacers behind the AIO to create a gap".

I have an ATX motherboard and i was thinking of buying a Corsair Icue H150I Rgb Pro Xt. If i buy that can i put the cable like in that build where the ram are visible from the front?
Anyone that have a core p3 can tell me which AIO build to have this effect?

Sorry for my english i'm not a native speaker.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Mattia

Short answer is "it should be ok, but still it depends".

I've looked into the SPEC of Corsair iCUE H510i RGB PRO, and it's stated that the tube is 380mm. With that you should be able to route the AIO tubes around RAM and complete the build the way you want. However, there are several factors that you might need to consider: the layout of motherboard and the orientation of the pump head. The posistion of CPU and the where the tubes comes out might affect the distance but should be minor. 

Happy building & please share your final build with us once your system is completed! 

Cheers! 

• 9 months later...

e-commerce machine learning learning are a powerful combination that can significantly enhance the customer experience, optimize operations, and improve overall business performance. Machine learning in the context of e-commerce involves using algorithms and statistical models to analyze data and make predictions or decisions without explicit programming. Here are some key applications of machine learning in e-commerce:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

The Corsair iCUE H150i RGB Pro XT is a suitable choice with a 360mm radiator. However, achieving the exact look you want might depend on your specific motherboard layout and case. It's worth measuring the tube lengths and considering the radiator placement to ensure the desired effect.

While the example build you provided used spacers, you can experiment with positioning the AIO and fans to achieve a similar RAM visibility. Do keep in mind that individual setups can vary, so some adjustments might be needed. You can also  go through Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification

Thank you. 

When selecting a CPU cooler for a case with long tubes like the Thermaltake Core P3, you'll need to consider both the size of the cooler and its compatibility with the case's layout. The Core P3 is an open-frame case, so you have more flexibility in terms of cooling solutions. Here are a few CPU cooler options that could work well with the Core P3's long tubes visit the white forum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is recommended to consult the specifications and compatibility details of your specific case, motherboard, and cooler to determine if the desired placement and visibility can be achieved. Additionally, referring to user reviews or seeking guidance from Corsair's customer support can provide further assistance in understanding the specific compatibility and placement options for your chosen components.

Vampire Survivors

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Attention food enthusiasts! Big news alert! Sonic Menu -In has unveiled its much-awaited menu prices for 2024. Get ready for a feast of flavors! From classic favorites like burgers and hot dogs to exciting and unique options, Sonic's menu has something for everyone. Dive into deliciousness at Sonic Drive-In today! 🍔🌭🥤

• 3 weeks later...

A liquid cooler with long tubing can provide efficient cooling while allowing flexibility in positioning the radiator. Look for models with longer tubing lengths, such as the NZXT Kraken X63 or Corsair H100i RGB Platinum SE, which come with tubes around 400mm in length. These coolers can be mounted geometry spot activity in various positions within the Core P3 case to accommodate the long tubes.