TT FLOE 280 riing in case Level 20 RS ARGB

Langudo

Hi!

I got question, need people help)

How should i put AIO TT FLOE 280 riing in my case TT Level 20 RS ARGB. Whats the problem. Cant put it on top cuz huge mb radiatot dont let me to do it, havent got free space under radiatot. So i put it on front. I've got 2 stock 280 front fans in case. Then 2 140 radiator fans. Then radiator. Is it correct? Or i should put off two stock 280 fans in front? Thanks a lot

2PwvVHR7VKOEE41YOXdXroMfBnqMdgyPOzDQKL_P4MgcYCV_C_nMGrmqKQWoujULhRd4r30R0oAfGfF1EbrALk6j.jpg

2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Langudo,

Sorry for the late reply. 

Regarding the issue for not able to install Floe Riing 280 RGB in Level 20 RS ARGB Case on top, could you give us more details in current circumstances? Usually Level 20 RS ARGB could support 280mm AIO on the top and at the front. 

To install Floe Riing 280 RGB AIO at the front, it is recommended to install the two 140mm radiator fans at the opposite side to provide push-pull effect airflow, and meanwhile you could reveal full RGB lighting of the AIO. 

If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you!