Armor Revo Snow Edition Chassis FAN/LED Control Circuit

bwn2pwn

Good day all,

I have an Armor Revo Snow Edition Chassis, for about 2 years now.
I noticed that after a LAN, and setting up my PC again, that the Front Intake 200mmx200mmx30mm Blue FAN and Top Out take 200mmx200mmx30mm Blue FAN had were not working. I plugged both individually into a single awkwardly located spare header on my motherboard (MSI Z87 M-Power Max) to test if the fans were the issue. Both worked perfectly when connected directly. I then inspected the control circuit hidden inside the top hatch of the PC where both these fans are controlled and powered from (High Speed/Low Speed/LED ON/OFF). I noticed several blown surface mount resistors and a few IC's. The control PCB is quite small maybe 100mmx25mm.

Is it possible to procure just this PCB from Tt as a replacement or how should I go about resolving this issue. (currently just the intake fan is hard wired to my MoBo to get some internal air circulation).

I can attach pictures if necessary. Please request if it will help.

Regards,

bwn2pwn

post-96577-0-79126500-1447157211_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/10/2015 at 2:05 AM, bwn2pwn said:

Good day all,

I noticed that after a LAN, and setting up my PC again, that the Front Intake 200mmx200mmx30mm Blue FAN and Top Out take 200mmx200mmx30mm Blue FAN had were not working. I plugged both individually into a single awkwardly located spare header on my motherboard (MSI Z87 M-Power Max) to test if the fans were the issue. Both worked perfectly when connected directly. I then inspected the control circuit hidden inside the top hatch of the PC where both these fans are controlled and powered from (High Speed/Low Speed/LED ON/OFF). I noticed several blown surface mount resistors and a few IC's. The control PCB is quite small maybe 100mmx25mm.

Is it possible to procure just this PCB from Tt as a replacement or how should I go about resolving this issue. (currently just the intake fan is hard wired to my MoBo to get some internal air circulation).

Regards,

bwn2pwn

On 11/10/2015 at 2:05 AM, bwn2pwn said:

Good day all,

Regards,

bwn2pwn