I have no idea how to control thermaltake view 51 tg snow argb casing fan lights and speed.

Navo

I have no idea how to control thermaltake view 51 tg snow argb casing fan lights and speed, can you even do that? This got to the point that I was about to change the freaking casing man. They don't have pwm headers (I guess), instead you have two hubs that comes with the casing and it won't let you control anything, so read the user manual and connect a cable to my MSI motherboards' jrainbow port and it didn't help either. I have corsair ram kit and a liquid cooler which let me control through the iCUE software and also the fans can be adjusted on bios. I have no idea why thermaltake is so complicated and I looked everywhere on the internet and still couldn't find a solution, I asked on some communities, they won't answer too. At this point I feel like I made a mistake choosing a thermaltake casing, so disappointed. 

• 4 weeks later...