My Level 10 M has stopped working, wondering if anyone has a fix

Sublime

So I bought a Level 10 M mouse from my local Playtech in New Zealand, I've been in love with the mouse for a while but yesterday I had a problem.
I had a mother can in my bag that I hadn't drunk yet yesterday at school and during second period the can punctured and spilled the energy drink through my mouse, I took it back to a mates place and we tried to clean it up but after taking the 2 top screws out I couldn't seem to get the top off for fear of breaking the mouse further. However, we cleaned it up as best we could and the mouse seemed to work for a bit, I went home, the mouse was a little laggier than usual, I switched some settings around and it was all fine.
I woke up this morning and went to school, however when I tried to plug my mouse in the USB port my laptop has said that the device is not recognized, I was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this sort of thing, or how I can fix it.

Thank you