Mouse reconnect and disconnect no drivers

casper

Hello, I bought The TALON gaming mouse ( the one with 6 cycling affects) and i have been using for like 2 months and have been working very well until now i have suffer a lot of reconnecting and disconnecting from the mouse and i have put it in different USB slot of my computer and it will work for a bit then reconnect and disconnect again no matter how much I restart i will continue doing it. I try searching the website to find the driver that i need for the mouse maybe that work , but it nowhere to be found.

Guest Tt Josh

Hello, I bought The TALON gaming mouse ( the one with 6 cycling affects) and i have been using for like 2 months and have been working very well until now i have suffer a lot of reconnecting and disconnecting from the mouse and i have put it in different USB slot of my computer and it will work for a bit then reconnect and disconnect again no matter how much I restart i will continue doing it. I try searching the website to find the driver that i need for the mouse maybe that work , but it nowhere to be found.

Hi casper, there's no software for the mouse. Try to uninstall the USB from device manager and plug in your mouse again. If it's not fixed, please tell us where you're from and i'll provide you our customer support's email for your region and they will be able to assist you further :)

Hi casper, there's no software for the mouse. Try to uninstall the USB from device manager and plug in your mouse again. If it's not fixed, please tell us where you're from and i'll provide you our customer support's email for your region and they will be able to assist you further :)

i'm from Atlanta , Georgia 

Guest Tt Josh

i'm from Atlanta , Georgia 

Please contact our local customer support at:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service 

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com 

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

• 3 months later...

Hello Tt Josh, Could you please send me the local customer support at Porto Alegre, Brazil? i'm having the same issue, a new Talon Blu that suddenly keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

Guest Tt Josh

Hello Tt Josh, Could you please send me the local customer support at Porto Alegre, Brazil? i'm having the same issue, a new Talon Blu that suddenly keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

Hey Rockstteady, please contact our USA customer support as they handle South America's area too :)

ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com 

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...