TT rgb plus crashing constantly

redroom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear All,

Sorry for the late reply. 

The new version of TT RGB Plus 2.1.1 has released, could you please try out the latest version of our software? Please see the following link: https://www.thermaltake.com/downloads

If the problem still occurs, please let us know. I will ask our Software Team to optimize the software immediately. 

Thank you for your time and patience. 

• 2 months later...
On 18.02.2023 at 11:25, TT Hank said:

Sayın Arkadaşlar,

Geç cevap verdiğim için özür dilerim. 

TT RGB Plus 2.1.1'in yeni sürümü yayınlandı, yazılımımızın son sürümünü dener misiniz? Lütfen aşağıdaki bağlantıya bakın:  https://www.thermaltake.com/downloads

Sorun devam ederse, lütfen bize bildirin. Yazılım Ekibimizden yazılımı hemen optimize etmesini isteyeceğim. 

Zaman ayırdığınız ve sabrınız için teşekkür ederiz. 

my problem continues. I open the app and it closes by itself. In addition, the LCD screen shows the liquid temperature -30 degrees.

• 1 month later...

Constant crash to image screen with -30C turned 90 degrees on screen (image stays correct). Constant spikes on CPU temp to 55-60C as well. I have to end task the ThermalTake software and then reload it twice before it will run. Please fix this software, the screen is nice addition to my ThermalTake case.

• 4 months later...

Hello, i have a problem with the TT RGB PLUS software 2.1.5 and my Pacific MX2 Ultra and TT 3.9-inch LCD Panel running on a brand new windows 11 pro.

The WOW_480x128.gif boot animation for the TT 3.9-inch LCD Panel is not working. 

Also the Pacific MX2 Ultra screen is sometimes in standby mode and sometimes it shows my normal gif.

I already uninstalled and reinstalled the TT RGB PLUS software a few times.

It is just not runnign smooth :( ... any suggestions please?

Thank you for your help

tt-display.jpg

tt-boot.jpg