Controller problems

Alien-ALX

I have 4x Riing Trio 20 Fans 3x Ring Trio 14 Fans and 3x Riing Trio 12 Fans. Every Controller has his own Power and is Connected over the Bridge Cabel to the next Controller. I have 2 Riing Trio 20 Fans on 1 Controller the Other 2 Riing Trio 20 Fans are also on 1 Controller. the 3 140mm Fans and the 3 120mm Fans has also her own Controller With Powersupply. My Problem is That 1 or sometimes 2 Controller are not found by the Software. For example, the software dont found Controller Number 1 of 4, I restard the System and then they found Controller Number 1 but than Controller number 3 not. Its Totaly Random Which Controller is not found.  I also tryed to scan for Controllers but they dont find the Missing one. Sometimes he found all 4 Controllers and evry thing is fine. I use the the rgb plus 2.0 Software and Connect all fans like on the Image.image.thumb.png.74adfd794d8a808989b07fbbeef8bd9c.png