Thermaltake TH240 Red light issue (CL-W301-PL12SW-A)

• 2 months later...
On 12/28/2022 at 5:05 AM, Jose Manuel Ayala Valdez said:

I have a problem with the AIO pump, when turning off or suspending the PC all the PC leds go off but some red leds on the pump remain on. 175.18 kB · 0 downloads

IMG_20221227_152128.jpg

Computers are an indispensable device especially as we live in the 4.0 era. The entertainment on the computer has developed a lot, the websites have also developed accordingly. Users can easily find a healthy game site like basketball stars website without any difficulty.

I am also having the same problem as you, even I found that the cooling system of my PC was not working properly then I had to call a mechanic to come to my house to fix it. I think you should also call a professional to avoid further damage.

• 6 months later...
On 3/31/2023 at 3:00 AM, RedBox said:

I am also having the same problem as you, even I found that the cooling system of my PC was not working properly then I had to call a mechanic to come to my house to fix it. I think you should also call a professional to avoid further damage.

On 12/27/2022 at 5:05 PM, Jose Manuel Ayala Valdez said:

I have the same problem do you fix it?