Thermal Take Riing Duo + Thermal Take TT sync Controller (Premium ed.)

djax

Hello! 

I got the Riing Duo 14 Kit. Unfortunately.. the controller caught fire... unsure why. I am assuming something wrong with the molex connection, as that is what melted as well as some components in the controller itself.

The rest of the computer seems fine so I got the "TT Sync controller TT premium edition" powered via sata.

Got this connected ... and No fire. Sweet.

BUT. I am only getting one fan to light up. If i rotate fans.. only the fan plugged into the 1 slot (with the dot) light up. 

Connected to Jrainbow 2 and pump_fan1 (for the pwm).. What is wrong? Amazon says is works with.. "SUPPORT ALL THERMALTKAE ADDRESSABLE LED PLUS PRODUCTS" Is the Riing Duo not LED PLUS? Compatibility QR code links to broken site. Googling leads to a bunch of broken links. Please Help.

Things ive tried:
All 3 sides of the controller. - same result
Jrainbow1 - same result
sys_fan2 - same result

In the meantime.. i have ordered a 4 way usb header splitter. Will try and get all fans going into that First slot. Will see if that works. >> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09F2M5YLF?psc=1&smid=A2SGKS8A8HK7XA&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp Hopefully no fire. 😜

Thanks in advance.

Mobo: https://download.msi.com/archive/mnu_exe/mb/MAGB660MMORTARWIFIDDR4_MAGB660MMORTARDDR4.pdf

pics below
image.png.ce70419d8fe21b8a32b0285ad3525cbe.pngimage.thumb.png.fdf05423956859d7ef169a15f81d60bc.pngimage.thumb.png.259a0361cb732b8ccbec95ae8cc852b1.png