ISSUES with TT BLACK ELEMENT

m2fizy

Hello,

some time ago (like 10-15 years) I bought an ThermalTake Element Black Gaming Mouse (MMO edition) ... after some years ... mouse just starts to do double click ... so I just store it in closet ... and forget about it ...

Last week (december 2022) I found mouse again ... disassembly ... and clean all inside of the mouse ... assembly ... and it was working like charm (cannot set lights and DPI because of missing software) ... I mean double click "stops" .. so I decide to "renew" this mouse and use it with mine windows 10 or 11 machine ... 

So I decide to visit TT page ... and download latest software ... 

GAMING SOFTWARE V1.0.0.3 (2012/06/22)
BLACK ELEMENT GAMING SOFTWARE UPDATE TOOL V1.0.0.2 (2012/04/10)
BUTTON RESPONSE TOOL V1.0.0.1 (2012/01/13)
LIFT OFF TOOL V 1.0.0.1    (2012/04/10)

so I install "gaming software" ... and I was able to set lights and DPI ... and macro ... and profiles ... NOW ALL WAS FUNCTIONAL PROPPERLY AND GOOD !!!

but since there was more soft ... and I was reading about some issues ... with sensor and double click ... I decide to install other software too ...

first I update firmware of the mouse (update tool) ... still all was fine ... mouse was working 100%

then I decide to check double click soft ... but since this was ... in my opinion ... not ... needed ... I just skip it ...

... and finaly I decide to install ... and "lift off tool" ... since I was thinking it can help senzor issue (even if I dont have one ... but since it was shot time of using ... I was thinking it cannot hurt) ... and I try to install and use this tool ... SINCE THAT TIME ... I CANNOT USE MOUSE AT ALL ... SENZOR IS BASICLY NOT WORKING and it is ... shorty breakable and from time to time just when I raise mouse to some level and try to use my finger ... in like 0,5cm distance ... then in time-to-time sensor react ... but basicly thats it ...

AFTER I INSTALL LIFT OFF TOOL ... MY SENZOR BREAKS COMPLETTLY ... AND NOW I CANNOT  USE IT ANY MORE ...

... CAN SOME ONE FROM HERE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE !!!! ... THANKS

On 1/4/2023 at 6:11 PM, m2fizy said:

Hello,

some time ago (like 10-15 years) I bought an ThermalTake Element Black Gaming Mouse (MMO edition) ... after some years ... mouse just starts to do double click ... so I just store it in closet ... and forget about it ...

Last week (december 2022) I found mouse again ... disassembly ... and clean all inside of the mouse ... assembly ... and it was working like charm (cannot set lights and DPI because of missing software) ... I mean double click "stops" .. so I decide to "renew" this mouse and use it with mine windows 10 or 11 machine ... 

So I decide to visit TT page ... and download latest software ... 

GAMING SOFTWARE V1.0.0.3 (2012/06/22)
BLACK ELEMENT GAMING SOFTWARE UPDATE TOOL V1.0.0.2 (2012/04/10)
BUTTON RESPONSE TOOL V1.0.0.1 (2012/01/13)
LIFT OFF TOOL V 1.0.0.1    (2012/04/10)

A challenge awaits you in the slope game - you will be immersed in an exciting 3D world.

so I install "gaming software" ... and I was able to set lights and DPI ... and macro ... and profiles ... NOW ALL WAS FUNCTIONAL PROPPERLY AND GOOD !!!

but since there was more soft ... and I was reading about some issues ... with sensor and double click ... I decide to install other software too ...

first I update firmware of the mouse (update tool) ... still all was fine ... mouse was working 100%

then I decide to check double click soft ... but since this was ... in my opinion ... not ... needed ... I just skip it ...

... and finaly I decide to install ... and "lift off tool" ... since I was thinking it can help senzor issue (even if I dont have one ... but since it was shot time of using ... I was thinking it cannot hurt) ... and I try to install and use this tool ... SINCE THAT TIME ... I CANNOT USE MOUSE AT ALL ... SENZOR IS BASICLY NOT WORKING and it is ... shorty breakable and from time to time just when I raise mouse to some level and try to use my finger ... in like 0,5cm distance ... then in time-to-time sensor react ... but basicly thats it ...

AFTER I INSTALL LIFT OFF TOOL ... MY SENZOR BREAKS COMPLETTLY ... AND NOW I CANNOT  USE IT ANY MORE ...

... CAN SOME ONE FROM HERE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE !!!! ... THANKS

We will finish reviewing the Tt eSPORTS Black and its older brother, the Black Element, today at APH Networks. The Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Azurues, reviewed by my colleague Jeremy two weeks ago, came from California in the same brown corrugated box as the Black Element. I'm glad UPS Standard got everything to Calgary safely. UPS obviously delivers items with additional care.

• 2 months later...
On 1/11/2023 at 1:11 PM, Brunner said:

We will finish reviewing the Tt eSPORTS Black and its older brother, the Black Element, today at APH Networks of St Courier tracking. The Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Azurues, reviewed by my colleague Jeremy two weeks ago, came from California in the same brown corrugated box as the Black Element. I'm glad UPS Standard got everything to Calgary safely. UPS obviously delivers items with additional care.

• 1 month later...