Thermaltake TOUGHLIQUID Ultra 360 AIO Liquid Cooler ODD POWER?

Splattermyguts

Umnmmm....Why is the display on the CPU cooler ON when the computer is turned off?  It's also giving a very high reading for a cpu that is completely off?  41-45 Celsius (not that this is considered hot, just that the computer is OFF).  Powered USB maybe? (computer usb charging I guess? making the screen still run? erroneous readings?) 

• 5 weeks later...

Dear Splattermyguts, 

Regarding your situation, there are some information that needs to be clarified.

First of all, if your PC is turned off, the information on your TOUGHLIQUID Ultra 360 LCD Screen should be showing the liquid temperature. The reason why the LCD is still on when your PC is turned off is because of the USB is still charging. 

Second, we need to see the PC status of the mentioned 41-45 Celsius temperature. Is the PC just turned off or it has been turned off for a while? 

Thank you in advance.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I have similar issues with my TOUGHLIQUID 360 LCD screen. Its on when my pc is off. 

You say its because the usb is still charging????? 

And the temps are a lot higher on the lcd than other software is reporting. My guess is that the TTRGB pluss software is using another sensor....beats me.....

Please check the software, something is wrong. But the cooling is great.

Best regards

Bjørn