SHOCK 3D 7.1

Jack raiz

Guest Tt Josh

I also have the problem that the device is not found.
My operating system is Windows 10 pro 64 bits.
Is there any solution to the problem?

sorry, my English is not perfect, just use google translator

Hi cferful, as the headset does not support with Windows 10, therefore, there will be no software for the current version, however, you can still listen to the audio output with the headset.

Hi cferful, as the headset does not support with Windows 10, therefore, there will be no software for the current version, however, you can still listen to the audio output with the headset.

search the site and says it already supports win10.

I installed 2.0 on win7 driver new program but is not found equipment. All this points to the latest version of the software ver2.0.0 ....

b4e129981d4c8bb8c06ed3568731ea6b.png

Guest Tt Josh

search the site and says it already supports win10.

I installed 2.0 on win7 driver new program but is not found equipment. All this points to the latest version of the software ver2.0.0 ....

b4e129981d4c8bb8c06ed3568731ea6b.png

Hi, the new driver is for our new version of our SHOCK 3D 7.1. The new software only works for the new version for the headset. Which country are you from? We will provide you our customer support email and they will assist you further on the headset.

Hi, the new driver is for our new version of our SHOCK 3D 7.1. The new software only works for the new version for the headset. Which country are you from? We will provide you our customer support email and they will assist you further on the headset.

same problem for me, bought the Shock 3D 7.1 this july and no working driver 2.0 for me...using Win 7

I am from Chile, buy the product in September. As for the new version of the handset, should be concerned with the old version too, that disappointment can not use the potential of the headset in win10.

Guest Tt Josh

Please contact our USA branch and our customer support will assist you accordingly on the headset.

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

I am having the same problem here,

Just updated from WIN7 x64 to WIN10 x64 when i try to install drivers it says no device connected.

I kind of brought the headset for the 3D 7.1 sound option that you can turn on and off since it really useful when I play CS.

Any help would be appreciated

HI, which country are you from? can you provide us the serial number for the headset? As our older version of SHOCK 3D 7.1 does not support Windows 10.

Guest Tt Josh

What about Brazil? I bought it in December, and I can't install the 2.0 version. 

Using win 10

Hi Lucas, for Brazil, you can also contact our USA branch and they will assist you further on the headset.

Thermaltake USA Customer Service 

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Guest Tt Josh

again...no answer, very sad :-(. why V2.0 dont work with win 7?

I will get someone from Germany to assist you further on the issue. 

The reason why V2.0 it's not working with Win7 it's because the new software is for the new SHOCK 3D 7.1 and with Windows 10 and above.

I will get someone from Germany to assist you further on the issue. 

The reason why V2.0 it's not working with Win7 it's because the new software is for the new SHOCK 3D 7.1 and with Windows 10 and above.

ok, thx for the information.

my old logitech g35 gets software support till now, and it bought it 6 years ago :-/. i`m only not using it, because the microphone broke :-(

Guest Tt Josh

ok, thx for the information.

my old logitech g35 gets software support till now, and it bought it 6 years ago :-/. i`m only not using it, because the microphone broke :-(

No problem! In the meantime, please resend your email to support@thermaltake.de again. :)

• 3 months later...
Guest Tt Josh

The same thing happened to me. I bought the headset two days ago and I'm still waiting for an answer from the Thermaltake. It's disappointing for a company with such a brand name to treat the customers that way.

Please allow 5-7 working days for them to reply. As we're currently busy with COMPUTEX, therefore, they might need more time for the reply. Thanks