Ghosting keys

kyearber

I've had 2 Challenger Pro's for about a year now, one for my PC and one for my wife's. My wife's started typing "te' when the t is pressed, "gf" when the g is pressed and "bv" when the b is pressed. I switched our keyboards out since mine worked fine and it does the same thing on my PC. I have tried reinstalling the drivers and the "Pro Challenger" software to program it but nothing helps. I have sent an email to tech support but have not heard back yet, this is annoying having to keep deleting the extra letters and having my characters in a game do 2 actions at once or not do the correct action at all. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to correct it?

Thanks

Guest Tt Josh

I've had 2 Challenger Pro's for about a year now, one for my PC and one for my wife's. My wife's started typing "te' when the t is pressed, "gf" when the g is pressed and "bv" when the b is pressed. I switched our keyboards out since mine worked fine and it does the same thing on my PC. I have tried reinstalling the drivers and the "Pro Challenger" software to program it but nothing helps. I have sent an email to tech support but have not heard back yet, this is annoying having to keep deleting the extra letters and having my characters in a game do 2 actions at once or not do the correct action at all. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to correct it?

Thanks

Hi kyearber, which country are you from? I'll provide you the correct email.

Guest Tt Josh

I'm in Arkansas in the United States, I talked to someone at Thermaltake and they had me go to thermaltakeusa.com, click on support and fill out a form on the end user erma site.

Thanks

There you go, the direct customer support contact info: :)

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)