TT esports Poseidon Z RGB software issues

jtcowner

Hi everyone, first post here. I'm having a bit of trouble with the software that accompanies the TT esports Poseidon Z RGB keyboard.

First off, I really do love this keyboard. The clickyness is very satisfying, it's super responsive, and the lights are beautiful. But the software that you must download to change colors, create macros, and do everything else is, to be honest, garbage. It's clunky, slow, and the buttons don't work half the time. 

Now, in the color effects window, I have a profile set to custom, with a layer on "Set 1." The default is there, because I cannot delete it (despite the help .pdf saying you CAN delete the default set; this is important in a moment). So the problem is, whenever I restart my computer, the keyboard (set to "Profile 1") defaults to a fully-lighted red color, which is not what I want. So when my computer boots up, I have to open up the software, open the lighting menu, and re-apply my custom lighting, which is extremely inconvenient. 

Any fix to the software? I'm using the latest version (36), and as of typing this and trying to fix it myself, the word "default" and "set 1" are completely missing on "Profile 1." What's the deal here guys? I'm from the US if you need that information.

post-99332-0-07821900-1451330804_thumb.jpg

post-99332-0-68311700-1451330806_thumb.jpg

Guest Tt Josh

Hi everyone, first post here. I'm having a bit of trouble with the software that accompanies the TT esports Poseidon Z RGB keyboard.

First off, I really do love this keyboard. The clickyness is very satisfying, it's super responsive, and the lights are beautiful. But the software that you must download to change colors, create macros, and do everything else is, to be honest, garbage. It's clunky, slow, and the buttons don't work half the time. 

Now, in the color effects window, I have a profile set to custom, with a layer on "Set 1." The default is there, because I cannot delete it (despite the help .pdf saying you CAN delete the default set; this is important in a moment). So the problem is, whenever I restart my computer, the keyboard (set to "Profile 1") defaults to a fully-lighted red color, which is not what I want. So when my computer boots up, I have to open up the software, open the lighting menu, and re-apply my custom lighting, which is extremely inconvenient. 

Any fix to the software? I'm using the latest version (36), and as of typing this and trying to fix it myself, the word "default" and "set 1" are completely missing on "Profile 1." What's the deal here guys? I'm from the US if you need that information.

Hi, we have tested the software and once you have create your own colors for "SET 1", make sure you click APPLY then OK. And then you will need to click OK from the main software window. You will have your SET 1 used whenever you start your computer.

Hi, we have tested the software and once you have create your own colors for "SET 1", make sure you click APPLY then OK. And then you will need to click OK from the main software window. You will have your SET 1 used whenever you start your computer.

Hi Josh, so I did exactly what you said, then started my computer today, and the problem persists. I followed your instructions perfectly, yet instead of blue, my keyboard defaults to the red. It's inconvenient to now open the software, go to the color options, and choose the Set and hit apply, because of how slow the software is. Any chance of an update soon?

Guest Tt Josh

Hi, to confirm the situation here. The default layer cannot be deleted. Only the new created set can be removed :)

Which country are you from? We can get our support to assist you further through phone or email.

Hi, to confirm the situation here. The default layer cannot be deleted. Only the new created set can be removed :)

Which country are you from? We can get our support to assist you further through phone or email.

I reside in the US. Support through phone would be optimal, but email is alright.

Guest Tt Josh

I reside in the US. Support through phone would be optimal, but email is alright.

Hey jtcowner, here's the information needed :)

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Make sure you contact our support and they will assist you accordingly. :)