Sign in to follow this  
Bling

Problem with Software

I just purchased my smart mouse yesterday, and I cannot find the software for it.  There wasn't any included in the box.  Looking at the download for it, I did download the driver, which wouldn't install (Windows 10) and then i attempted to install another sotware that was in a different forum post, which does't do anything either.  where do i get the software to set it up?

when using tt_esports_theron_plus_v1.2.zip I get

Error Code:    -5003 : 0x8004ace8
Error Information:
>SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1001)
pAPP:Tt eSPORTS THERON PLUS
PVENDOR:Thermaltake
PGUID:664E88DA-D154-4EED-9BAA-5B8BF0C57772
$10.50.0.125PAK
@Windows   (9200) BT_OTHER 15032.102

the other software comes up with a "recovery"  and then stops working. 

Guest Tt Josh

I just purchased my smart mouse yesterday, and I cannot find the software for it.  There wasn't any included in the box.  Looking at the download for it, I did download the driver, which wouldn't install (Windows 10) and then i attempted to install another sotware that was in a different forum post, which does't do anything either.  where do i get the software to set it up?

when using tt_esports_theron_plus_v1.2.zip I get

Error Code:    -5003 : 0x8004ace8

Error Information:

>SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1001)

pAPP:Tt eSPORTS THERON PLUS

PVENDOR:Thermaltake

PGUID:664E88DA-D154-4EED-9BAA-5B8BF0C57772

$10.50.0.125PAK

@Windows   (9200) BT_OTHER 15032.102

the other software comes up with a "recovery"  and then stops working. 

Hi, try to download this software:

DOWNLOAD

Thanks, but all that did was bring up a box that says Recovery, and when that is clicked it stops working and closes.  after playing with it for a while, I disabled the installshield and was able to get the program in the zip file open and installed, but the light options and key assignment options will not allow any customazation. 

Guest Tt Josh

Thanks, but all that did was bring up a box that says Recovery, and when that is clicked it stops working and closes.  after playing with it for a while, I disabled the installshield and was able to get the program in the zip file open and installed, but the light options and key assignment options will not allow any customazation. 

Can you try to remove/uninstall the software and reinstall with the one provided? :)

Uninstalled the software and rebooted.  Ran the download Tt_eSPORTS_THERON_PLUS[1] as administrator.  Still isn't working. turned off antivirus and firewall and sttempted again.  Still not working.  Box opens up and says recovery and then stops working when clicked.  The file is only 2.07 MB  really doesn't seem big enough for the software.