Poseidon Z RGB (brown) keyboard questions

Bedfford

Hi,

Recentrly I`m owner of this great device. I`m almost 80% ^_^ happy with this keyboard, except this issues: (under Win10x64)

1. confused about Windows Input Method. I select United Stated International QWERTY, but I see some keys are inverted, for example, the bracket key { is iluminated by default (on top of the key), but when I press the key appear the other braket [ (on botton of the key). Same situation with - = [ ] ; '' , . / all these keys are inverted and need to use SHIFT to use. By the way, no problem with the numbers keys. Wrong Input Method?
  2. I need a method for create a fast way to generate some latin chars, like ñ ü. I live in Chile (south-america) and I don`t want use a second latin-keyboard for work stuft. Exploring the macro option I think I can do this job using ALT + some ASCII code, but under POSEIDON GAME Mode I loose the Win key (needed). So I`m looking suggestions about this. Third party software?

Finally some sugestion:

• I`m owner of a VOLOS mouse too. Then both programs loads a icon under the systray, but both icons are the SAME (red-black colored)
  • So, each Tt eSPORTS app should have differents systray icons for better identification.
  • Or even better, the user can customize the color or load a custom icon!

Well thansk and any help/comment are most welcome. Happy new year!

Bedfford.

Guest Tt Josh

Hi,

Recentrly I`m owner of this great device. I`m almost 80% ^_^ happy with this keyboard, except this issues: (under Win10x64)

1. confused about Windows Input Method. I select United Stated International QWERTY, but I see some keys are inverted, for example, the bracket key { is iluminated by default (on top of the key), but when I press the key appear the other braket [ (on botton of the key). Same situation with - = [ ] ; '' , . / all these keys are inverted and need to use SHIFT to use. By the way, no problem with the numbers keys. Wrong Input Method?
  2. I need a method for create a fast way to generate some latin chars, like ñ ü. I live in Chile (south-america) and I don`t want use a second latin-keyboard for work stuft. Exploring the macro option I think I can do this job using ALT + some ASCII code, but under POSEIDON GAME Mode I loose the Win key (needed). So I`m looking suggestions about this. Third party software?

Finally some sugestion:

• I`m owner of a VOLOS mouse too. Then both programs loads a icon under the systray, but both icons are the SAME (red-black colored)
  • So, each Tt eSPORTS app should have differents systray icons for better identification.
  • Or even better, the user can customize the color or load a custom icon!

Well thansk and any help/comment are most welcome. Happy new year!

Bedfford.

Hi Bedford, we've checked with the RGB keyboard and it worked fine. Will you be able to send an email to our customer support or ring them up to inform them about the issue?

Here's the information:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T) 

Thanks for your comment!

Yep, two days ago I sended the info. to the customer service provided.

I copy the original post and added this questions ( and photos) to the customer service:

- I can`t check the version of the firmware! (but it was updated to the last version aviable on first install)

- Spanish/Latin keyboard layout don`t exist for Poseidon Z RGB (yet?), so I would to see a more friendly way to include special characters for other languages under NORMAL and GAMING modes.

- Doing some testing:

normal (no-shift):

1st row: ` 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - =
2nd row: [ ] \
3rd row: ; ’
4th row: , . /

with Shift:

1st row: ~ ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ +
2nd row: { } |
3rd row: : â€
4th row: < > ?

So, like I mention before, all charactes are inverted, except the number keys 0-9, these are fine.

- Photos: attached to this post

I hope have some good news from the customer service soon, otherwise I think this great keyboard is going to sell.

Bedfford

post-99374-0-75434100-1452118309_thumb.jpg

post-99374-0-48050100-1452118312_thumb.jpg

Guest Tt Josh

Thanks for your comment!

Yep, two days ago I sended the info. to the customer service provided.

I copy the original post and added this questions ( and photos) to the customer service:

- I can`t check the version of the firmware! (but it was updated to the last version aviable on first install)

- Spanish/Latin keyboard layout don`t exist for Poseidon Z RGB (yet?), so I would to see a more friendly way to include special characters for other languages under NORMAL and GAMING modes.

- Doing some testing:

normal (no-shift):

1st row: ` 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - =

2nd row: [ ] \

3rd row: ; ’

4th row: , . /

with Shift:

1st row: ~ ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ +

2nd row: { } |

3rd row: : â€

4th row: < > ?

So, like I mention before, all charactes are inverted, except the number keys 0-9, these are fine.

- Photos: attached to this post

I hope have some good news from the customer service soon, otherwise I think this great keyboard is going to sell.

Bedfford

Thanks for the feedback bedford! ;)