Deleting on-the-fly macros

Scatterplot

I was playing around with the "record on the fly" function on my Poseidon RGB keyboard, and recorded a macro just to try it out. The macro recorded fine, but I can't figure out how to either change or delete the macro. Assigning another macro to the key via the Windows software doesn't seem to apply; the old macro recorded "on the fly" persists.

How do I view/edit/delete on-the-fly macros from the keyboard?

Guest Tt Josh

I was playing around with the "record on the fly" function on my Poseidon RGB keyboard, and recorded a macro just to try it out. The macro recorded fine, but I can't figure out how to either change or delete the macro. Assigning another macro to the key via the Windows software doesn't seem to apply; the old macro recorded "on the fly" persists.

How do I view/edit/delete on-the-fly macros from the keyboard?

Hi, you can delete the macro by holding Fn+Insert (for profile 1). You can't view or edit macros set via on-the-fly.

NOTE: if you delete the macro set by on-the-fly, you will delete the macros set for the whole profile. For example, if you have 5 macros set via on-the-fly on Profile 1, when you delete the macro (hold Fn+Insert), all macros on Profile 1 will be removed.

Profile 2: Home

Profile 3: PgUp

Profile 4: Delete

Profile 5; End