Oz Modz - Far Cry Primal

Oz Modz

Hey Everyone!

I have really enjoyed the Far Cry series and with Primal being released mid Feb I thought id put together a special build for it.

In this build ill be utilizing quite few different materials that I haven't worked with before to achieve certain textures and results. I'm on a very tight deadline for this build and want it to be all done by the 9th of Feb.

Here is a look at some of the gear ill be using for the build:

e6UfC0I.jpg

bGDTtTW.jpg

Z7tLujS.jpg

mYKWVBe.jpg

b2v3Onx.jpg

rfzmRUf.jpg

To see my other builds come like me on Facebook

Also check out my previous builds www.ozmodz.com

Happy Modding!

Because I'm on a tight deadline with this build I will only be taking the most important pictures :)

Since my last post I stripped the case down to its very bare skeleton. I then took off the back panel so I could create my new one to accommodate a new motherboard position and in turn PSU and GPU positions. 

LrkFaoH.jpg

Back panel is now back on.

Ef8tFgF.jpg

I also had to make a now mount for the Motherboard in its new position. ( this will be installed later on.

kZHqxrC.jpg

I have also been working on a Sabertooth Skull to match the Far Cry Skull as close as possible. I have been using a air dry clay and texture powders to achieve this. The Knife is also made by hand from clay. I still plan on adding more textures and paint to some areas.

suP2uHV.jpg

W7GtC98.jpg

Over the next few days ill be working on the case external mods.

To see my other builds come like me on Facebook

Also check out my previous builds www.ozmodz.com

Happy Modding!

Over the last few days I have worked on some of the case art. I'm not much of a painter but wanted to try by hand using a variety of paints and weathering powder to get some great detail and effects.

The side Panel 

EhhdiDu.jpg

The Top Panel:

1GJjGQB.jpg

The time lapse video:

Next up ill be doing the last bit of artwork on the front Panel and starting some of the features on the inside 12 days to go!!!

So today was a very productive day! I Removed the armor from the Asus Sabertooth Motherboard and gave it a touch of Primal :P Inside the case it will be darker so I have used lighter colors to compensate for this.

HPq6J9f.jpg

3hYuSFM.jpg

I also finished the artwork on the back and front panels.

fehLSKH.jpg

QenGyNp.jpg

I have attempted to make a plaster boulder with a internal sign and light but ill have to wait and see how it sets over night. 

7 Days until this build is due to be completed and Ubisoft is jumping on board and leading up to the release ill be giving away Far Cry Primal T Shirts as well as a few electronic copies of the game so head on over to my Facebook page where ill post more details of the giveaway this week.

So Version 1 of my boulder was a failure but I went and got some different materials yesterday which I'm confident will work!

I Have installed the PSU and also made an extra bracket for the Motherboard as I wasn't happy with its structural integrity.

In the mean time I have got a few Hyper X Savage SSD's which I vinyl wrapped and and then painted with some minor vinyl finishing.

4K1iBlm.jpg

omWIpw8.jpg

WBvtaOz.jpg

5 days left on this build so stay tuned!

Sorry for the lack of posts, being on such a tight deadline with so much work to do I had to get stuck right into it. In other news the build is now finished!!! 

I had a huge amount of fun on this project and really tried to get as much detail as possible into the build. It was always going to be a challenge to mix technology with 'Primal' but I'm very happy with the result!

i14cyPU.jpg

BmNtil5.jpg

mYuTef4.jpg

X0mGNfq.jpg

fmd64AT.jpg

dtgHl75.jpg

mrteZI1.jpg

bgVI5Bp.jpg

U7A9ZSA.jpg

Lg4trtn.jpg

ni1BNFD.jpg

PbnCcpR.jpg

G7VcQmk.jpg

Us92Y14.jpg

eg1Xsqo.jpg

XBoIxwT.jpg

x5ga4TU.jpg

sbP0ZDg.jpg

Oc2WxaV.jpg

O03Bry4.jpg

Zvgvcze.jpg

i14cyPU.jpg

Are you keen to play Far Cry Primal? Thanks to Ubisoft I'll be giving away a few copies of Far Cry Primal and also some epic Far Cry Primal T-Shirts so head over to my Facebook page say Hi and stay tuned for the giveaway!