�POSEIDON Z RGB】the light under the \ key doesn't work with a profile loaded

Tom Sheldon

had the keyboard since the start of October and i love it but it has this issue and its bugging me. the \ key doesn't light up when using a profile. i took it back to where i got it and they sent it to thermaltake, who fixed it buy resetting the lighting settings because at the time i didn't know what was causing the problem but when i got it home i loaded a profile and i still wasn't working.

any help is much appreciated

-Matt 

here is an example of what i mean

profilepost-99748-0-38521400-1453686255_thumb.jpg

it works fine here

post-99748-0-47396000-1453686257_thumb.jpg

and now it doesn't.

it seems to be when you have it on fully lighted with custom zones also there doesn't appear to actually be a light option for that key the enter key is extra large so i assume that covers it but it doesn't work. i don't know if its a software or hardware issue.

if i just run the default colours but with it not being just one colour it looks like this

post-99748-0-70505500-1453691109_thumb.png

post-99748-0-59854800-1453691106_thumb.jpg

it wont let me change the fault but i made a plain one with one colour and a different colour  for the broken key for contrast.

post-99748-0-33445100-1453690707_thumb.png

post-99748-0-79377200-1453690820_thumb.jpg

as you can see it doesnt work

Guest Tt Josh

it seems to be when you have it on fully lighted with custom zones also there doesn't appear to actually be a light option for that key the enter key is extra large so i assume that covers it but it doesn't work. i don't know if its a software or hardware issue.

if i just run the default colours but with it not being just one colour it looks like this

attachicon.gifDefualt lighting.PNG

attachicon.gifDefualt lighting - Copy.JPG

it wont let me change the fault but i made a plain one with one colour and a different colour  for the broken key for contrast.

attachicon.giflighting blue.PNG

attachicon.gifblue with green.JPG

as you can see it doesnt work

I know what's the problem now. The problem is that you're using an US Layout keyboard but you're using a UK layout software.

You will need to reinstall the software and choose US for the language.

NOTE: make sure you save all your lighting profiles before uninstalling the software :)

I know what's the problem now. The problem is that you're using an US Layout keyboard but you're using a UK layout software.

You will need to reinstall the software and choose US for the language.

NOTE: make sure you save all your lighting profiles before uninstalling the software :)

yea that worked thanks for your help.

-Matt