**ATTN Users with Thermaltake Riser Cables**

ThermalMike

Hello

i have been back to this thread several times as i also have this issue

the store where i bought the case have been extremely helpful

unfortunately without solving the problem

i have likewise received a cable from Thermaltake directly, with the same issues

best i've managed going through a total of 5 replacements (6 total including original)

is that my EVGA GTX980Ti Classified connected through the Riser to a Asus X99 Sabertooth

would run at PCI-E X8

but with WHEA related windows crashes as a result

i have here on Black Friday purchased for another build, a Deepcool Genome Case which also features a vertical GPU mount option, tho the Riser Cable is supposed to be sold seperately!

turns out it was included, so i decided to try this particular Riser with some ziptie magic and a makeshift non conducting stand

and what would you know

works perfectly, its neither powered or in any visible way different, apart from

the PCI-E Slot is angled 90degrees and the slot itself is reinforced with metal

Sad to say, i believe the quality of the riser on the P5 for highend GPUs / Mainboards, is simply not good enough

Surely changing suppliers for the PCI-E Riser is possible ?

Deepcool retails this PCI-E Riser for 19.95$ (tho after tax EU price is around 25€ via amazon.uk)

but for the danish market, it is on backorder at all retailers

while writing this i have been running a render test in GPU-Z to verify my PCI-E Speeds

happy i can finally use my GPU block and get it watercooled and finish this build!

not happy i had to go to a different manufacturer to get a working riser!

specs

Asus X99 Sabertooth
Intel 5820K (overclocked to 4.5Ghz) (cable tested at stock and at
overclocked settings)
G Skill C16 3200mhz 32GB quad channel kit
Corsair RM1000
EVGA GTX980Ti Classified (also tested with a Quadro K620, GTX670,
GTX690, R9 290+290X)
Custom Watercooling only on CPU atm

Hello

i have been back to this thread several times as i also have this issue

the store where i bought the case have been extremely helpful

unfortunately without solving the problem

i have likewise received a cable from Thermaltake directly, with the same issues

best i've managed going through a total of 5 replacements (6 total including original)

is that my EVGA GTX980Ti Classified connected through the Riser to a Asus X99 Sabertooth

would run at PCI-E X8

but with WHEA related windows crashes as a result

i have here on Black Friday purchased for another build, a Deepcool Genome Case which also features a vertical GPU mount option, tho the Riser Cable is supposed to be sold seperately!

turns out it was included, so i decided to try this particular Riser with some ziptie magic and a makeshift non conducting stand

and what would you know

works perfectly, its neither powered or in any visible way different, apart from

the PCI-E Slot is angled 90degrees and the slot itself is reinforced with metal

Sad to say, i believe the quality of the riser on the P5 for highend GPUs / Mainboards, is simply not good enough

Surely changing suppliers for the PCI-E Riser is possible ?

Deepcool retails this PCI-E Riser for 19.95$ (tho after tax EU price is around 25€ via amazon.uk)

but for the danish market, it is on backorder at all retailers

while writing this i have been running a render test in GPU-Z to verify my PCI-E Speeds

happy i can finally use my GPU block and get it watercooled and finish this build!

not happy i had to go to a different manufacturer to get a working riser!

specs

Asus X99 Sabertooth[/size]Intel 5820K (overclocked to 4.5Ghz) (cable tested at stock and at[/size]overclocked settings)[/size]G Skill C16 3200mhz 32GB quad channel kit[/size]Corsair RM1000[/size]EVGA GTX980Ti Classified (also tested with a Quadro K620, GTX670,[/size]GTX690, R9 290+290X)[/size]Custom Watercooling only on CPU atm[/size]

So basicaly what you are saying is that we shoudnt count on TT riser And get us new riser cable ? Well if So , then it is rly sad .. time to get my self a proper riser from 3M which is thebonly oné i can get (besides The TT one) in my country .. :( sad days .. shoudnt get The p case in First place .. oh well

I found out that TT is now selling the cable separately: http://es.thermaltake.com/Chassis/Accessories_/_/C_00002784/PCI_e_X16_Riser_Cable/Design.htm

It's funny that some users still didn't get their cables (me included) and meanwhile TT managed to get cable stock to start selling the cables...

At the moment, reading what some users report, I'm starting to believe these cables can't actually support the needs of some graphic cards @ x16 slots.

So basicaly what you are saying is that we shoudnt count on TT riser And get us new riser cable ? Well if So , then it is rly sad .. time to get my self a proper riser from 3M which is thebonly oné i can get (besides The TT one) in my country .. :( sad days .. shoudnt get The p case in First place .. oh well

Sadly yes

mind you i have had 2 of the original length cables mentioned, and 4 of the short ones

they all carry the same part numbers on the slot part

i had also ordered a couple of powered PCI-E risers via aliexpress

those arrived today, now i ofcourse dont need them, but will still have to test them....in something i can afford to loose :P

only 2.34$ each hehe

p.s

my rig is now finally running the GPU watercooled!

and since posting, have not had a single issue

Sadly yes

mind you i have had 2 of the original length cables mentioned, and 4 of the short ones

they all carry the same part numbers on the slot part

i had also ordered a couple of powered PCI-E risers via aliexpress

those arrived today, now i ofcourse dont need them, but will still have to test them....in something i can afford to loose :P

only 2.34$ each hehe

p.s

my rig is now finally running the GPU watercooled!

and since posting, have not had a single issue

oh crap :( .. well time to throw out 100e for a 3M riser , guess ill be starving for a while :D

ḥello there,

six weeks ago i had to build a new computer because my old one died :) So i decided to build up a complete new system which should also look great. Thats why I decided to buy the View 27 from TT because i liked the vertical mounting. After 2 weeks i received all the parts and was happy to finally start with the assembly. Then i got the same problem as you guys with the riser. I can only run the computer with PCI-E 1.0 ( Asus STRIX Gaming Bios setting ) but still got bluescreens sometimes at bootup. After I found this thread right here, i decided to contact TT to get a replacement. Yesterday it finally arrived and i will try it today. I will keep you guys posted!

Andreas

1) Update: Looks like it is working now, but i didn't set PCI-Express to "AUTO" in bios, instead i set it to "GEN3"! If it is working more than 3 days i will update the post and keep you posted

2) Update: It is working 2 days now. But I still have Bluescreen with "machine exception error" on every boot after normal shutdown. I will try to reinstall windows next weekend to see if it is a software issue with windows 10!

Hi everyone, I signed up here to give my grant of salt to this great topic.

I bought the core p3 and got it delivered yesterday, as afraid the raiser cable is complete desaster, being aware of the issue I took utmost care, the cable was straight in the bag so not folded. However from the moment I installed it my fps either did not pass 20 or I was getting crashes, restart required multiple times... I immediately contacted the seller in my country (CZ), he was so nice to take care of this, he said he will contact Thermaltake and get a new cable, I keep the option to buy a thirdparty cable for 12€ as a last option, here they have one which comes with a molex connector at the raiser attached to give more power to the extension... someone with experience about such raiser extension? Final words, I am very dissapointed that such company spares money on a crucial piece of hardware in this 2 cases (p5 and p3). I bought it for one of the main reasons to have the gpu used with the raiser and displayed respectfully. Now I have the case installed and all ready, but I cannot game which is depressive at this point. After moving and bending around while running Heaven benchmark I somehow found a sweet spot where the fps keep high, but still 15fps far from what is my maximum performance when I have my gpu connected in the traditional way. I hope the second cable works flawless, so I can keep my build as it is. What a shame would it be to have the gpu normally connected having this case... this failure in production is similar to the EVGA missing thermal pads in all 1070s and 1080s, which made me buy an ASUS instead... luckily Thermaltake did not hide it and gives great support for this issue, so does EVGA in their problems, but still, this could have been avoided... why not is the question... somebody in quality testing failed miserable doing his job, so now people around the globe got broken raiser cables which perform poorly or not at all. Below I leave you my current build, a lot missing still. I am waiting for HUE+ from NZXT, 4TB WD HDD and considering a 1x140mm Water cooling system.

Evening all.

Ok...  Where do I start?

I recently bought a Thermal Take Core P5 case from Amazon.co.uk, it arrived around 2 weeks ago.  After a week of waiting to get the computer back from the shop where I had my system all put together, it has been one long round of headaches.  I have had the system back at home now for less than a week, and I have already had to install Windows 7 64 bit twice.

Every issue that I have had seems to be related to the GPU, or the Driver.  I have never had an issue, in the last decade, where I have had to install Windows 7 so many times in one week.  The one difference in this case, is that I have NEVER used a riser cable before.  EVERY system that I have ever had, has had the GPU slotted into the motherboard directly, and I have never had a problem.

Now, since using this case, the first problem which I encountered came in the form of a 0x00006B BSOD error, which I had about 3 days ago.  Further research seemed to indicate that the cause of the problem was related to the GPU driver.  I am currently using an ATI Radeon 7900HD card.  I don't know which one specifically, but I have not had a BSOD for a long while now, not until I had this system built.  

This morning, I turned my PC on and I received a Black Screen of Death this time, with no error message, and it only displayed a mouse cursor, which I couldn't move, in the middle of the screen.  Again, this resulted in my having to re-install Windows.  I did try to restore the system but the system wouldn't even boot into safe mode.

The two commonalities in all of this is that this is the first time, and probably the last time, that I have ever used a riser cable in a case.  Up to this point, I have never had these issues on any system which I have had built up previously.  The second commonality is that the issues all seem to be pointing to the problem being GPU related.  Again, it makes me think that it is the riser cable, even though I cannot prove it.

It's gotten to the point now, where I daren't even power the system down for the night, nor play games in case it causes the system to crash, since I don't know if I will have issues booting the system up, resulting in having to reinstall windows again.  It's all only started since I had this system built up.  Before that, when I had a system built up in a Thermal Take Armour case, I had no problems for over 3 years.

Honestly, I really like the case, but it's getting to the point now, where I'm starting to think that it would just be cheaper to buy a different case than to faf about ordering riser cables here, there and wherever, not knowing if I am going to be any better off in the long run.  Is there any temporary, sure fire way of resolving the issue, or permanent solution such as being able to install the card directly into the motherboard rather than through that riser cable, or am I going to wake up to yet another BSOD on Christmas Day?

I mean, seriously, honest to ####, if anyone says "Merry Christmas" to me after this fiasco, I think I'll need a new keyboard, as well as a riser cable, after I stick it up that particular someones ####, side ways.

Specifications;

Motherboard = Skylake Asrock Z170 Extreme4, LGA 1151.

Processor = Intel I5 6600K, LGA 1151.

GPU = ATI Radeon 7900HD Series.

Case Sold by = Amazon EU S.a.r.l.

Description of problem = 0X0006B, Black Screen of Death with Mouse Pointer.

* Solution; Hit with a #### hammer.*  Ok, it's not a solution, but it might make me feel a little better.

Evening all.

Ok...  Where do I start?

I recently bought a Thermal Take Core P5 case from Amazon.co.uk, it arrived around 2 weeks ago.  After a week of waiting to get the computer back from the shop where I had my system all put together, it has been one long round of headaches.  I have had the system back at home now for less than a week, and I have already had to install Windows 7 64 bit twice.

Every issue that I have had seems to be related to the GPU, or the Driver.  I have never had an issue, in the last decade, where I have had to install Windows 7 so many times in one week.  The one difference in this case, is that I have NEVER used a riser cable before.  EVERY system that I have ever had, has had the GPU slotted into the motherboard directly, and I have never had a problem.

Now, since using this case, the first problem which I encountered came in the form of a 0x00006B BSOD error, which I had about 3 days ago.  Further research seemed to indicate that the cause of the problem was related to the GPU driver.  I am currently using an ATI Radeon 7900HD card.  I don't know which one specifically, but I have not had a BSOD for a long while now, not until I had this system built.  

This morning, I turned my PC on and I received a Black Screen of Death this time, with no error message, and it only displayed a mouse cursor, which I couldn't move, in the middle of the screen.  Again, this resulted in my having to re-install Windows.  I did try to restore the system but the system wouldn't even boot into safe mode.

The two commonalities in all of this is that this is the first time, and probably the last time, that I have ever used a riser cable in a case.  Up to this point, I have never had these issues on any system which I have had built up previously.  The second commonality is that the issues all seem to be pointing to the problem being GPU related.  Again, it makes me think that it is the riser cable, even though I cannot prove it.

It's gotten to the point now, where I daren't even power the system down for the night, nor play games in case it causes the system to crash, since I don't know if I will have issues booting the system up, resulting in having to reinstall windows again.  It's all only started since I had this system built up.  Before that, when I had a system built up in a Thermal Take Armour case, I had no problems for over 3 years.

Honestly, I really like the case, but it's getting to the point now, where I'm starting to think that it would just be cheaper to buy a different case than to faf about ordering riser cables here, there and wherever, not knowing if I am going to be any better off in the long run.  Is there any temporary, sure fire way of resolving the issue, or permanent solution such as being able to install the card directly into the motherboard rather than through that riser cable, or am I going to wake up to yet another BSOD on Christmas Day?

I mean, seriously, honest to ####, if anyone says "Merry Christmas" to me after this fiasco, I think I'll need a new keyboard, as well as a riser cable, after I stick it up that particular someones ####, side ways.

A raiser cable can NEVER cause anything which would make you have to reinstall windows in the first place... second I had this black death screen error few months ago after new drivers of Nvidia... at the end it was all windows related issues... and hardware changes made which affected the Windows in some way... I had just to take out the gpu, delete existing drivers, start windows without gpu and drivers, than reinstill all again, that was it... at least for me, I never dared to reinstall the whole windows... I had or have troubles with the raiser cable right now but reinstalling windows cause of it... no. You got specific hardware so #### knows how it works together with a raiser cable... and windows 7 still... well, if you are not able to find solution yourself just bring it to a shop where they installed you all in the first place instead of reinstalling windows few times xD, cause judging by the fact that you let somebody to put your system together means that you have not much knowledge about this stuff in general. Sure that your problem at the end is nothing... only problem is the raiser cable... or it does not work, causes crashing, not correct booting, or just poor performance in general. Hope you find your way to make it work.

A raiser cable can NEVER cause anything which would make you have to reinstall windows in the first place... second I had this black death screen error few months ago after new drivers of Nvidia... at the end it was all windows related issues... and hardware changes made which affected the Windows in some way... I had just to take out the gpu, delete existing drivers, start windows without gpu and drivers, than reinstill all again, that was it... at least for me, I never dared to reinstall the whole windows... I had or have troubles with the raiser cable right now but reinstalling windows cause of it... no. You got specific hardware so #### knows how it works together with a raiser cable... and windows 7 still... well, if you are not able to find solution yourself just bring it to a shop where they installed you all in the first place instead of reinstalling windows few times xD, cause judging by the fact that you let somebody to put your system together means that you have not much knowledge about this stuff in general. Sure that your problem at the end is nothing... only problem is the raiser cable... or it does not work, causes crashing, not correct booting, or just poor performance in general. Hope you find your way to make it work.

Yeah...  Windows 7...  If you got a problem with that, feel free to keep it to yourself.  I'll put whatever the #### I please onto MY system, using MY money.  If I don't like Windows 10, that's my business.

Yeah Ok...  Right...  I know what I had to do.  Every system is different.  

And the Riser Cable should never have been shipped in a condition where it can cause BSOD's and Black Screens of Death, but hey...  It was, and here we are, most of us wouldn't be here in this particular thread otherwise.  Seems strange doesn't it...  Having a thread like this telling people to contact Thermal Take etc, if by your calculations, there isn't a problem with them...  

No offence, but I'll take Thermal Takes advice on the subject, before I take yours.

I shouldn't have to be expected to take my GPU out of my system every couple of days because of the Riser Cable...  I paid £110 for a product that I expect to work, not something that I expect to take to pieces every 2 days... 

FYI the shop only put the parts together, as specified by Thermal Take, I put windows on myself, and every error since then seems to be GPU related, but I guess you think you know more than the Thermal Take engineers right?

You would be surprised what I know...  Did it ever cross your mind that I don't have the time it takes to take computers apart all day, when they fail?  If you knew what I know, maybe not about computers specifically, but IN GENERAL, you might not be so ignorant, and if you don't like that reply, tough #### in all honesty, but just remember one thing...  You started it because you couldn't resist having a jab.  I asked for advice, not ignorant, personal comments.

Either way, I have yet to write my Amazon Review.  If I continue having problems with this particular issue, l will be rating the case 1 star, and advising potential customers to avoid this particular case, linking it in with a Youtube review of the product, demonstrating the issues that I am having.  I will suggest that those customers look elsewhere.  Zalman make some decent cases for half the price of this case, and I'm quite certain that users of those cases will not have the same issues with BSOD's reporting driver issues, and Black Screens of Death when they turn their cases on.  call them what you like, cheap and cheerful, whatever, but at least they work when you press the power button on.  

Anyway, I'll wait and see what Thermal Take can do, over the course of the next couple of days, if they can do anything to help with these, to be frank, aweful experiences that I am having, using this case.

Hi everyone, I signed up here to give my grant of salt to this great topic.

I bought the core p3 and got it delivered yesterday, as afraid the raiser cable is complete desaster, being aware of the issue I took utmost care, the cable was straight in the bag so not folded. However from the moment I installed it my fps either did not pass 20 or I was getting crashes, restart required multiple times... I immediately contacted the seller in my country (CZ), he was so nice to take care of this, he said he will contact Thermaltake and get a new cable, I keep the option to buy a thirdparty cable for 12€ as a last option, here they have one which comes with a molex connector at the raiser attached to give more power to the extension... someone with experience about such raiser extension? Final words, I am very dissapointed that such company spares money on a crucial piece of hardware in this 2 cases (p5 and p3). I bought it for one of the main reasons to have the gpu used with the raiser and displayed respectfully. Now I have the case installed and all ready, but I cannot game which is depressive at this point. After moving and bending around while running Heaven benchmark I somehow found a sweet spot where the fps keep high, but still 15fps far from what is my maximum performance when I have my gpu connected in the traditional way. I hope the second cable works flawless, so I can keep my build as it is. What a shame would it be to have the gpu normally connected having this case... this failure in production is similar to the EVGA missing thermal pads in all 1070s and 1080s, which made me buy an ASUS instead... luckily Thermaltake did not hide it and gives great support for this issue, so does EVGA in their problems, but still, this could have been avoided... why not is the question... somebody in quality testing failed miserable doing his job, so now people around the globe got broken raiser cables which perform poorly or not at all. Below I leave you my current build, a lot missing still. I am waiting for HUE+ from NZXT, 4TB WD HDD and considering a 1x140mm Water cooling system.

dont expect any help in czech republic .. after 6weeks im still waiting for RMA replacement , adn to be honest i dont expect it (the new one riser) to work .. im more and more inclined to get 3M riser which is expensive as fk in our country , so yea .. thats it :D or sould i rather use :/

Well, it's been a few nights now since I came here.

Each night now, I have had to use system restore points to replace files that have been corrupted due to the video card driver crashing.

It's becoming routine now.

No response from Thermal Take, no email, nothing.

I am ordering a new case from someone else at the end of the month.

This is the single worst case, and worst experience that I have ever had with a case.  I will attempt to return the product via Amazon, and the review which I leave will not be favorable.

If anyone comes here to seek advice about this case, and reads this message;

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.  STEER CLEAR, BUY SOMETHING ELSE.  THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST CASES THAT I HAVE EVER USED AND DOES NOT COME CLOSE TO THE LEVEL OF QUALITY THAT YOU WOULD NORMALLY EXPECT OUT OF EITHER THERMALTAKE, OR A £110 CASE.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS CASE.  YOUR BETTER OFF EATING THE MONEY, THAN BUYING THIS CASE.

And don't even think about trying to delete the message.  I have OBS installed and have taken screen prints.

Sincerely yours,

A VERY #### OFF CUSTOMER!

dont expect any help in czech republic .. after 6weeks im still waiting for RMA replacement , adn to be honest i dont expect it (the new one riser) to work .. im more and more inclined to get 3M riser which is expensive as fk in our country , so yea .. thats it :D or sould i rather use :/

Well, the guy of the shop said he will get me one as soon as possible + just in case I ordered a third party one myself so lets see... its sad thermaltake screwed this up like this but well... there is no other case like this, for everything else it is awesome...

Yeah...  Windows 7...  If you got a problem with that, feel free to keep it to yourself.  I'll put whatever the #### I please onto MY system, using MY money.  If I don't like Windows 10, that's my business.

Yeah Ok...  Right...  I know what I had to do.  Every system is different.  

And the Riser Cable should never have been shipped in a condition where it can cause BSOD's and Black Screens of Death, but hey...  It was, and here we are, most of us wouldn't be here in this particular thread otherwise.  Seems strange doesn't it...  Having a thread like this telling people to contact Thermal Take etc, if by your calculations, there isn't a problem with them...  

No offence, but I'll take Thermal Takes advice on the subject, before I take yours.

I shouldn't have to be expected to take my GPU out of my system every couple of days because of the Riser Cable...  I paid £110 for a product that I expect to work, not something that I expect to take to pieces every 2 days... 

FYI the shop only put the parts together, as specified by Thermal Take, I put windows on myself, and every error since then seems to be GPU related, but I guess you think you know more than the Thermal Take engineers right?

You would be surprised what I know...  Did it ever cross your mind that I don't have the time it takes to take computers apart all day, when they fail?  If you knew what I know, maybe not about computers specifically, but IN GENERAL, you might not be so ignorant, and if you don't like that reply, tough #### in all honesty, but just remember one thing...  You started it because you couldn't resist having a jab.  I asked for advice, not ignorant, personal comments.

Either way, I have yet to write my Amazon Review.  If I continue having problems with this particular issue, l will be rating the case 1 star, and advising potential customers to avoid this particular case, linking it in with a Youtube review of the product, demonstrating the issues that I am having.  I will suggest that those customers look elsewhere.  Zalman make some decent cases for half the price of this case, and I'm quite certain that users of those cases will not have the same issues with BSOD's reporting driver issues, and Black Screens of Death when they turn their cases on.  call them what you like, cheap and cheerful, whatever, but at least they work when you press the power button on.  

Anyway, I'll wait and see what Thermal Take can do, over the course of the next couple of days, if they can do anything to help with these, to be frank, aweful experiences that I am having, using this case.

Well, take the advices you want, at the end of the day... the problem is yours. You can talk all you want about what you know, a true pc lover/expert dont let someone else put your rig together, you can say all your want, be salty as you wish but still... and dont try telling me you know much more than me, I develope software for over 10 years and build rigs many times for other people, so I guess I know one thing or two and I recognize when someone is doing nonsense like you... your pc is ####, from whatever point you may be looking at it, and if the raiser is the issue which is very possible, then you let it be changed or get another one from another company and problem is solved. No need to go on more rants here crying about how many times you had to restart or reinstall windows cause guess what, no one cares. Raiser is #### and does not work well, so take it out and ask for new one... before doing useless stuff.

Well, the guy of the shop said he will get me one as soon as possible + just in case I ordered a third party one myself so lets see... its sad thermaltake screwed this up like this but well... there is no other case like this, for everything else it is awesome...

well i have been said the same , and now .. few weeks after - silence , nothing .. 

we can agree that this case is beautiful , and one of its kind and once on the wall it looks even better :)

i will wait one last month for RMA (it will be 3 months) then i will buy my self proper riser from 3M 

but thing is , we paid for something we wont get , and this becomes standart in all aspects of our lifes and im not ok with it :) if you know what i mean 

i want that thing that i paid for , a PC case with vertical GPU mount , im not super crazy about this .. i just have to wait with my watercooled system till this issue is resolved 

well i have been said the same , and now .. few weeks after - silence , nothing .. 

we can agree that this case is beautiful , and one of its kind and once on the wall it looks even better :)

i will wait one last month for RMA (it will be 3 months) then i will buy my self proper riser from 3M 

but thing is , we paid for something we wont get , and this becomes standart in all aspects of our lifes and im not ok with it :) if you know what i mean 

i want that thing that i paid for , a PC case with vertical GPU mount , im not super crazy about this .. i just have to wait with my watercooled system till this issue is resolved 

Today exactly 7 days after I bought the case I got an email from the seller, he said he has the new raiser for me, tomorrow I will get it delivered to my door at home. So lets see... my third party raiser cable will come on Wednesday... :)

So the new raiser cable I got  yesterday 1 week after I bought the case, works perfect. I noticed it is not the same raiser, it is other model, interesting. I can send pics if anyone is interested. Fact is now I have no fps loss or performance issues. Happy the replacement came so quickly and on top it works fine now, I hope it stays like this. I will try to move and bend it as less as possible to avoid any damage of course.

So the new raiser cable I got  yesterday 1 week after I bought the case, works perfect. I noticed it is not the same raiser, it is other model, interesting. I can send pics if anyone is interested. Fact is now I have no fps loss or performance issues. Happy the replacement came so quickly and on top it works fine now, I hope it stays like this. I will try to move and bend it as less as possible to avoid any damage of course.

glad it worked for you , i cant get any response from TT nor from my seller .. i rly regret this purchase :) 

but its cool you did have such a great help from your seller :)

may i ask you how long it took them to send it to you (lets say from first mail .. or did you get any other mail after you emailed the adress of yours) since i got no mail or what so ever , only emailed my adress to DE thermaltake .. and its almost 2 months . glad you all got it solved , and hope that i will got new raiser also :)