**ATTN Users with Thermaltake Riser Cables**

ThermalMike

11 hours ago, iFA88 said:

Hi.

I have one time sent an email to info@thermaltake.com . I have send again to info@thermaltake.de and to info@thermaltake.eu .
From the info@thermaltake.eu have received mail server error: 550 Unknown user
I'm from Hungary.

Hi

im Adam,im the Thermaltake Uk and Ireland Marketing Executive 

the eu support email server has had a lot of issues lately.we will have this fixed by the new year.

in the mean time,you can message me,and I will get your request sorted for you.

17 minutes ago, ADAM LCS TT said:

Hi

im Adam,im the Thermaltake Uk and Ireland Marketing Executive 

the eu support email server has had a lot of issues lately.we will have this fixed by the new year.

in the mean time,you can message me,and I will get your request sorted for you.

Dear Adam,

Thank you for your message, please give me a *@thermaltake.??? email address where I can send you my email.

Br.

On 12-12-2017 at 2:24 AM, ThermalMike said:

Please list out the email you are using to contact us. Do you have a way to confirm we got it?

Did you try to call us in the 6 months? - help me out here so I can help you too.

http://www.thermaltake.com/corporate.aspx?t=4

I have mailed to the corresponding tech support of my region.

tech@thermaltake.com (filled in the tech support request) then support@thermaltake.de

I got a confirmation that they will send the parts free of charge, so I provided them with my shipping address and then nothing.

As stated in their email, I had to attach previous messages, as I did every single time.

I haven't called though, cause I am not really a caller, more of a texter emailer guy. (cause I don't hear very well, partially deaf, I don't like to be confronted with my handicap).

And then after months of waiting emailed by answering their mail again, and again and again, then mailing support again and got nothing. Just the worst support ever.

On 4/10/2016 at 3:43 PM, MiPaul said:

Email Sent,

I have experienced a LOT of frustrations with this....... Thought It was video card, Thought it was Windows 10, I tried all Nvidia drivers, went back to a 760GTX, even rolled back to Windows 8.1 same issue, Finally I mounted cards directly into M/B, and both Cards are working Fine!  So I determined a Defective Riser card......Probably because it was folded 180 degrees when I opened the box for the first Time.

Riser20Cable20Issue202_zps3viqtxk3.jpg

Here is my original Post on this................ Now same thing is happening again, Was experience poor video lagging and stuttering while playing BF1, Bf4, and ghost Recon Wildlands when using the Riser Card, wouldn't you know it, as soon as the cable was removed and card placed directly in PCI slot, NO LAG WHAT-SO-EVER!!

Please advise of Next Step!

Guys, I can’t believe it! 

12/28 my new riser cable arrived without any mail from Tt. Now my pc is booting and works, but after 5 minutes in game still crash. So I decided to wrap the riser with alluminium and now it’s working perfectly. 

My gpu connected directly to Mobo go to 120 FPS, with riser go to 60. But I’m very excited anyway :D

Hello everyone!

Does the problem exist with the riser cables in those delivered with Core P3? Because I have purchased one back in September and my system would give 3 beeps (VGA not present) when I was using the Thermaltake cable. At the time, I didn't thought that others but me may have the same problem, so I ordered a new one and it works ok, but it is Gen 2 (Gen 3 where way too expensive) and I fear I may have some performance loss.

Am I eligible for a replacement cable?

Hi,

On 1/1/2018 at 7:22 AM, ElexorienGR said:

Hello everyone!

Does the problem exist with the riser cables in those delivered with Core P3? Because I have purchased one back in September and my system would give 3 beeps (VGA not present) when I was using the Thermaltake cable. At the time, I didn't thought that others but me may have the same problem, so I ordered a new one and it works ok, but it is Gen 2 (Gen 3 where way too expensive) and I fear I may have some performance loss.

Am I eligible for a replacement cable?

Hello, if you are the original owner and have a copy of your receipt for the purchase of the P3, then yes you can submit for the free cable.

Please just follow the template :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @ThermalMike

If I live in Thailand, which email should I send my request to? Looking forward to have my issues resolved.

I have the same issues as everyone here. Horrible performance, random shutdown, freezes while loading up Windows 10. 

I burnt in my brand new MSI 1080 Twin Frozr. I was struggling to get my old 760 GTX Windforce to work until I gave up thinking it was faulty. I also had my PSU replaced because I thought it was old. Wasted quite a lot of money already just because of this cable issue. Please help me out here. 

69206.jpg

58 minutes ago, ้harnzolo said:

Hello @ThermalMike

If I live in Thailand, which email should I send my request to? Looking forward to have my issues resolved.

I have the same issues as everyone here. Horrible performance, random shutdown, freezes while loading up Windows 10. 

I burnt in my brand new MSI 1080 Twin Frozr. I was struggling to get my old 760 GTX Windforce to work until I gave up thinking it was faulty. I also had my PSU replaced because I thought it was old. Wasted quite a lot of money already just because of this cable issue. Please help me out here.

Send an e-mail at info@thermaltake.com

and write:

Subject: Thermaltake Riser Cable Request

1. Motherboard Make/Model
2. GPU Make/Model
3. Your invoice/receipt
4. Brief description on the issues you are having
5. Your shipping address
6. Your Name
7. Phone Number (For shipping purposes)

23 hours ago, Aaronawl said:

Hi,

I have emailed info@thermaltake.com on the 4th January 2018 but had no reply regarding a riser cable which came with my Core P5 case. Can anyone here help me?

Email them again, maybe it did not go through. Please dont email 1 time and wait weeks for a response :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update:

I have send 3 e-mails in total. One on January 1st. The second on January 19th. And one more, on January 25th.

I haven't got any replies but today I have just received a replacement cable with shipment day January 21st. :)

I hope it solves my issues, I will install it as soon as I return home from work and let everybody know...

13 hours ago, ElexorienGR said:

Just an update:

I have send 3 e-mails in total. One on January 1st. The second on January 19th. And one more, on January 25th.

I haven't got any replies but today I have just received a replacement cable with shipment day January 21st. :)

I hope it solves my issues, I will install it as soon as I return home from work and let everybody know...

Please keep us posted. Apologize if we did not communicate with you and just processed the shipment.

Different regions will do it differently :) Good luck with the replacement swap, hope you are good to go, should be if you got the correct cable.

Hello everyone. I have read your posts regarding the riser cables that come in the boxes Thermaltake P3 and P5.

I'm realizing that the case I bought (model number CA-1G4-00M1WN-00), but I still have not received it (Europe-Italy to Portugal), it certainly comes with a defective cable, so if it turns out to be defective, can I ask Thermaltake to replace it with a new one?

Does the case I bought come with the new riser? How can I know?

Thank you for your attention and help.

Edited by Lont
wrong word

5 hours ago, Lont said:
Does the case I bought come with the new riser? How can I know?

Hellow Lont. Please see the picture below. In the left (the one with the Thermaltake logo) is the new cable. On the right, the one my P3 came with (the wrinkles are not made by me, the cable came this way!). You should try your cable first, in case it works OK. You could avoid all the trouble ;)

zmPxU9K.jpg

Regarding my case, I can confirm that my replacement riser cable works fine! The system posts normally (no three beeps, no black screens), it's stable (no more random hangs in Windows or in games) and I have even gained a couple of frames in Assassin's Creed: Origins (or so I think :P).

Bonus, my baby finally completed:

FZfdSDw.png

6 hours ago, ElexorienGR said:

Hellow Lont. Please see the picture below. In the left (the one with the Thermaltake logo) is the new cable. On the right, the one my P3 came with (the wrinkles are not made by me, the cable came this way!). You should try your cable first, in case it works OK. You could avoid all the trouble ;)

zmPxU9K.jpg

Regarding my case, I can confirm that my replacement riser cable works fine! The system posts normally (no three beeps, no black screens), it's stable (no more random hangs in Windows or in games) and I have even gained a couple of frames in Assassin's Creed: Origins (or so I think :P).

Bonus, my baby finally completed:

FZfdSDw.png

Thanks for your help. 

I will test the cable first and see if works fine.

The cable that comes with the case is bad lol.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Juantrox said:

Hello,

I'm trying to contact Thermaltake without success to provided emails.  I have issues with my PCI-E cable riser included in my core p3 snow.

Could you please let me know how to proceed ?

Cheers

Hi!

They will not always respond to your emails but I think they will process your request anyway. I have send 3 emails (1 normal and two reminders) and I have received my cable about a month from the first one.

Have you provided them with all the required info (mentioned in the 1st page of this thread, as well as my post here)?

And perhaps, you can try and ask them if they have received your emails, in the official "Contact Us" page, here.

Hello ThermalMike.
I sent an email to Thermaltake requesting the replacement of the cable raiser for a P3. The box is new and I'm having trouble using the cable. How can Thermaltake know about this problem and the boxes do not come with the new cable? I end up not being able to use the whole potential of the box because of this problem. I bought the purpose box to be able to put the chart vertically. I hope for a reply or can I handle the matter with you? I am from Portugal and would like to know if the e-mail I sent is correct info@thermaltake.com.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.

Yes, the email is correct. No, you cannot deal this with us, we are plain users and Thermaltake customers just like you ;)

Since, you are from Europe like me, most probably Thermaltake's Germany Office will handle your case. Do send your questions in the Contact Us page, like I told you before. I did, and the response was ultra fast (the same day to be exact).

I know, this whole thing sucks, but I guess #### happens in the whole industry. The point is to be able to get compensated for your trouble. And it seems Thermaltake succeeds in doing so. It just takes a bit longer :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody
i already did the cable exchange in december it had worked until now.

the problem has reappeared

it does not detract from the quality of the product.

it would be wise to put a note or other to warn new buyers that if a problem like:

Kernel Security Check Failure error in Windows 10

Irql driver not less or equal windows 10

may be due to riser and it is best to try mounting the graphics card directly on the PCI port of the motherboard and see if the problem is solved.

With the current price of the components it will avoid a lot of discontent.

in the meantime a riser and support rgb my card will stay connected live on the motherboard.

cordially

Guys, I found the solution!

First when my replace arrived I tried to connect the Riser Cable. This time, my PC boot up, but after 2 minutes of gaming, the problem reappered, my GPU crashed.

Forget about this “case PCI cover” (don’t know how it’s called), it’s only because my video card sucks and it curves so don’t touch PCI pins correctly.

So I decided to WRAP my riser cable with 1 layer of alluminium foil.

”HEY NOW EVERYTHING WORKS FINE!!!...........WAIT A SECOND, WHAT IS THIS HORIZONTAL LINE ON MY SCREEN?”

Well, I deduced was some interference with the  Motherboard, let’s wrap another layer.

Now it’s working perfectly, no fps drop, no interferences and no crashes.

I hope u guys can solve.

2273094F-4C2F-47AE-8AE8-CFB860A4754C.jpeg

5D7FD21D-9FF4-4D28-8897-2924264A406E.jpeg

E5B49B38-9729-4C96-B4DD-6F424626D866.jpeg