Customer service is SH*T

Obelisk

Guest Tt Josh

for 9 months now i have sent in countless emails trying to get a hold of customer service to have them replace my keyboard and mouse both are sh*t. within 3 months of getting the combo the text on the keys are coming off and the rubber on the mouse is coming off as well.

Hi Obelisk, which country are you from? We'll provide you the direct customer support email so you can contact our support directly on the issue regarding keys.

Guest Tt Josh

I am from United States. sorry for putting it out like that i'm really upset.

Hey, no worries, please contact us anytime and we will have someone to assist you further: :)

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

ok they have directed me to the us site and that is it. really not helpful at all for one then i have to fill out a bunch of stuff and it is telling me if i do not have prof of  they will not do anything about it. really im sorry 9 months of this #### and now they wont do anything about it because i don't have the recite anymore because the ink on it went away. took me all day of calling even left voice messages like it ask you to do no call back ever. nice to see that the customer service is so great. as soon as i get this taken care of if i even can i will never buy another product for this company again.