SeaSmoke

Could I use my right side button

Hello I earned a Theron Plus Smart Gaming Mouse in Present and i wonder if there is a way to use the right side button and use it for a Key?

I am on Mac and I would like to know if i could download the software on Mac? 

Thanks  :)

Guest Tt Josh

Hello I earned a Theron Plus Smart Gaming Mouse in Present and i wonder if there is a way to use the right side button and use it for a Key?

I am on Mac and I would like to know if i could download the software on Mac? 

Thanks  :)

Hi, it only works as a normal mouse on MAC but you can customize the buttons on WINDOWS with the software.

Hi, it only works as a normal mouse on MAC but you can customize the buttons on WINDOWS with the software.

If I configure it on windows will the configuaration work on mac, I am already using the left side buttons it is by default the mouse 4 and 5 button

Guest Tt Josh

If I configure it on windows will the configuaration work on mac, I am already using the left side buttons it is by default the mouse 4 and 5 button

You can try to configure on Windows as it works for Windows. After the configuration, if it's not work on Mac, it means it doesn't support MAC.

Are the left buttons (back/forward) buttons worked for you on MAC?

Guest Tt Josh

Yes the left buttons work perfectly beacause by default the are the mouse 4 and 5 buttons

You can try to customize the right button from Windows and use it on MAC after the configuration.