Core V31 - rubber grommets needed

JMak00

Hey Tt forum readers.

I bought the Core V31 case and absolutely love it! I'm starting to work on improving the look of the interior space and cable management.

The motherboard tray came with two grommeted holes along the bottom; however, there are several holes that came without grommets.

Has anyone found rubber grommets to fit the remaining motherboard tray holes? If so, can you provide a link, please?

Thanks in advance.

PS - is there a V31 owner's thread that I just haven't found?

Hello JMak00,

Welcome to the Tt Community!

On the Core V31, on the bottom 2 slots come with grommets.

I dont have a grommet that will fit the side holes as this is a cost down options for this model.

We do not have a V31 owners club thread yet, if you want to start one... go for it :)

Follow-up - is it possible that the grommets on the v51 case would work? It appears both the v31 and v51 share a similar motherboard tray layout...

Could you check that out, please?

The reason behind this inquiry is that the middle cable mgmt hole on my case snagged a custom sleeved cable... Thsnks, again.

Hi,

the grommets on the other models are the wider type, I have not seen grommets from other products that fit this size.

I dont have the measurements exactly, you just need to measure top/bottom and side/side of the cut out.

The hole snagged your cable.. oh man sorry to hear, make sure there is nothing like a burr and sand it carefully to avoid future damage.