So guys, now that we just made the deadline with our TIE fighter PC, i still want to fill you all in with all of the progress i had to hold off on in order to complete the PC. Firstly i will be posting some more pictures of the build all lit up with leds and liquid flowing through it, but here is a little progress first that i want to get you all involved in.

I have added a sound board/amplifier with two 4 ohm 3 watt speakers. I can load what ever sounds i want into it and program it to play every once in a while and make noise when i turn the PC on. I was thinking of having some TIE Fighter gun shots when i turn it on or have Darth Vader say welcome to the dark side etc... What famous lines/sounds would you like to hear from the star wars series?

4XvpcU9.jpg

corey, you really bust me balls. i love your work and not only do i always preach handiwork, i must also praise it, well done mate.

the result is great. the force certainly found you down under too. i dont care whether the hardware works or not, i love the body build.

yours is my favorite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well for place two of course.. :D  good luck buddy. in all fairness, you have my vote.

D.A.M.N!!!! That really looks cool! I really want to see how the liquid flows in that thing and please show some pictures of it in a dark room so that we can see how the LED works.. This is awesome Corey! :D

I will get that done and post it up tomorrow my friend =)

corey, you really bust me balls. i love your work and not only do i always preach handiwork, i must also praise it, well done mate.

the result is great. the force certainly found you down under too. i dont care whether the hardware works or not, i love the body build.

yours is my favorite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well for place two of course.. :D  good luck buddy. in all fairness, you have my vote.

Thank you so much man, and i can certainly see the amount of work and detail gone into your build as well. I do not think that the voting is reflecting your hard work atm but watching all of the details you did, i was always saying to mates that you will be up the top. 

Thank you so much man, and i can certainly see the amount of work and detail gone into your build as well. I do not think that the voting is reflecting your hard work atm but watching all of the details you did, i was always saying to mates that you will be up the top. 

That is true!!! Both of you guys Ali and Corey are amazing and I don't like what's showing on the voting now but I am very happy to see both of your works... I wish I am also included in this contest... but I am not up to your levels yet... Need to catch up and save some money to join you guys :'( Good Job both of you!!! :D

That is true!!! Both of you guys Ali and Corey are amazing and I don't like what's showing on the voting now but I am very happy to see both of your works... I wish I am also included in this contest... but I am not up to your levels yet... Need to catch up and save some money to join you guys :'( Good Job both of you!!! :D

Too kind man, i dont consider myself a known modder or anything so it was a great priveledge to be able to work alongside these guys that inspired me =)

Hi Corey,

Do you have other mods that I can check? Thank you in advance :D

I see you asking this question in every modder included in this competition...

so i'll give you a link to an article i wrote at the start of this competition.

http://allerleidesign.nl/wordpress/thermaltake-casemod-2016-s1/

On this link you will find links to most of these modders their websites and / or facebook profiles..

sorry the main language of the article is in dutch, and my auto translate is not very good :)

I see you asking this question in every modder included in this competition...

so i'll give you a link to an article i wrote at the start of this competition.

http://allerleidesign.nl/wordpress/thermaltake-casemod-2016-s1/

On this link you will find links to most of these modders their websites and / or facebook profiles..

sorry the main language of the article is in dutch, and my auto translate is not very good :)

Yes, I am trying to study different styles of modding so that I can learn.I didn't ask every modder, I only asked those who have triggered my imagination in a what if scenarios :D and you are one them them who's is very good and might  influence my style.

Thank you so much :D

Yes, I am trying to study different styles of modding so that I can learn.I didn't ask every modder, I only asked those who have triggered my imagination in a what if scenarios :D and you are one them them who's is very good and might  influence my style.

Thank you so much :D

I myself am not a modder, i just write about mods.. all credits go to these amazing modders. I just try to find words good enough to describe their creativity.

Got some pictures today of the build all filled up and LED lights turned on. Unfortunately it is now midnight and i still need to add the watermarks to most of the photos so i will post these photos without LEDs turned on for now. 

If you enjoy my build please vote for it using this link: http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/49112-vote/my name is Corey Gregory You have a chance to win prizes just be voting.

HYht8Hs.jpg

zBzOwQ9.jpg

nj7p71q.jpg

KrLNfe2.jpg

eHqLkyQ.jpg

AIBg5IM.jpg

YQnSKOF.jpg

0sdVoE2.jpg

tRrq00m.jpg

sBBI2Uv.jpg

rof6bwj.jpg

Yl7kU8b.jpg

AsajcXw.jpg

ezLvGDB.jpg

ZgeOyB8.jpg

I1TJxhD.jpg

O6e6Ghq.jpg

ESNWDDe.jpg

TN6Savx.jpg

1JRW5yO.jpg

OMAXqsh.jpg

If you enjoy my build please vote for it using this link: http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/49112-vote/my name is Corey Gregory You have a chance to win prizes just be voting.

Here are the Pictures with LED's turned on and liquid flowing! I tried to take a picture with each RGB colour cycle to there are a few but i hope you all enjoy =)

If you enjoy my build please vote for it using this link: http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/49112-vote/ my name is Corey Gregory You have a chance to win prizes just be voting.

zDUhc2u.jpg

xS71xSQ.jpg

rWPgPry.jpg

JG40xjA.jpg

WluWF2w.jpg

vT5gHDf.jpg

5ncUEJ2.jpg

m9KTwMO.jpg

CQorLWs.jpg

bUoOOlz.jpg

rgasLrs.jpg

vTMqRc8.jpg

9QfmyE3.jpg

cBnuRk1.jpg

3373JxI.jpg

K4Opvam.jpg

RFDq3ap.jpg

dqeYrNE.jpg

kY4YIY4.jpg

htHjo8q.jpg

hhFZuSF.jpg

66iNVcb.jpg

0VkqpkH.jpg

vcgz0n2.jpg

n6eDDnP.jpg

at7gkH9.jpg

52pCvPg.jpg

ZrWKdG7.jpg

VeTuW5Q.jpg

4sBMNyD.jpg

eTfFOs6.jpg

yBseCRI.jpg

If you enjoy my build please vote for it using this link: http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/49112-vote/ my name is Corey Gregory You have a chance to win prizes just be voting.

Remember to vote if you like the work gone into this, voters also have a chance at winning some awesome prizes! (Corey Gregory) =) http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/49112-vote/page-14

Decided to take some images out side! Enjoy =)

aPmpDOB.jpg

JUr03DK.jpg

Y7zWR5a.jpg

yPCGj9t.jpg

jF0YyRY.jpg

k1uh0TL.jpg

Qs5mgHB.jpg

m0ATZhU.jpg

nkS4q7W.jpg

tWErVrD.jpg

IhXTyrL.jpg

Jf2MujU.jpg

hG6MS8a.jpg

m35P5XM.jpg

8xzmSjq.jpg

rjLN0QR.jpg

TY3MNOp.jpg

WmXEK1Z.jpg

0sH0Ong.jpg

VcNVjSE.jpg

7J2BXQi.jpg

Remember to vote if you like the work gone into this, voters also have a chance at winning some awesome prizes! (Corey Gregory) =) http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/49112-vote/page-14