Hi Ali, 

I thought I knew everything about this case but when I watched the video i was surprised that it has a lot more to offer.

I never knew that the crow's nest is an antenna, that was sick. The drawer on the bottom part is one of the idea that I really loved. If I have that drawer I can use that for my Gaming CD and USB flash drives for storage! Ha neat idea!!! :D The sick small LCD screen on the side is awesome, that can be used for temperature monitoring and other stuff! 

The best idea that is outstanding are those cannon that serves as a switch! that was an awesome idea! I figured that if I have a gaming motherboard and they have some overclock button or manual turn off/on button, you can use a different switch outside of it so that you do not need to open the case just to reach those buttons!!! I Really love that idea of yours! :D:wub:  . Another one is how you mixed that liquid coolant to make it look like rum! wahahahhaa it really looked like Rum man! that was amazing!!! :D  

I know you know that I am also checking other contenders mod in this competition and I am proud to say to everyone that my vote went to you! :D And when I saw the finish product, it also made my vote solid! The time and effort you used to finish this is stunning, and imagine it's handcrafted!!! 

I voted for you because I want you to win this mate and I want them to realize how hard it was to make this thing. I know every one in this contest also worked hard to finish their work but yours is handcrafted which deserves a lot of respect! :D I hope you win this thing and if not, you are still the winner for me. Good luck mate and congratulations on this. I know you inspired a lot of modders out there on this masterpiece of yours and I know you will continue to mod and produce greater ones! GOOD JOB again and Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I don't care if you win this, you are still my winner!  :D   :lol:  ^_^

wow, thanks very much jos. am glad i made the video, even though it took 8 hours to upload in our pony express network speed here.

and thanks for your vote. yes the drawer idea i also did in my renegade mod which also had a base and wanted one here too.

i can fit a keyboard with touchpad in it, that little one from logitech, will make a picture.

along with that also the power cord and some usb flash drives. the screen is already in so its ready for exhibiting.

yes i think the canons are a nice hidden function of use, not just deco too. i also plan now the event deadline is over, to make a closing latch in the front top middle, which would look as if its to close the treasure chest. it will be motorised revealing the webcam behind it.

thanks very much for your wishes and thanks to everyone else too.

THE PIRACY AND PROPHECY casemod will be taking part at the annual German casemod championship at the gamescom in cologne in august too, for anyone who happens to be there.

wow, thanks very much jos. am glad i made the video, even though it took 8 hours to upload in our pony express network speed here.

and thanks for your vote. yes the drawer idea i also did in my renegade mod which also had a base and wanted one here too.

i can fit a keyboard with touchpad in it, that little one from logitech, will make a picture.

along with that also the power cord and some usb flash drives. the screen is already in so its ready for exhibiting.

yes i think the canons are a nice hidden function of use, not just deco too. i also plan now the event deadline is over, to make a closing latch in the front top middle, which would look as if its to close the treasure chest. it will be motorised revealing the webcam behind it.

thanks very much for your wishes and thanks to everyone else too.

THE PIRACY AND PROPHECY casemod will be taking part at the annual German casemod championship at the gamescom in cologne in august too, for anyone who happens to be there.

Wow! I hope I have the money to be there man! Good luck and fingers crossed man! Ahoy!!! :D

Wow! I hope I have the money to be there man! Good luck and fingers crossed man! Ahoy!!! :D

if you are then be warned, its huge. we had 360.000 visitors last year. cologne is on condition red too, over a half million visitors all together.

its great. look for the DCMM, usually in hall ten.

Deutscher Casemod Meisterschafft. would be nice to meet you personally.

www.dcmm.de

I swa your pics at www.dcmm.de!!! That is awesome! you must be very famous there! ahahaha you are so lucky my friend! I just got  a new GTX 960, I just need a Mobo, Proc, PSU, RAM, and a case to start modding :D A dream will come true this year or next year :D

Fine attention to detail and creative use of the theme - excellent craftsmanship and certainly a show piece for a computer mod.  It is obvious why you were selected to participate - the world has been fortunate to share in your unique journey.  You have certainly inspired others to think about the possibilities when considering a case mod.  It would take some people years to acquire the skills you have in working with wood, metal, glass.  Thanks for sharing your journey from start to finish - time now to enjoy the wonderful/powerful computer you now have...

Fine attention to detail and creative use of the theme - excellent craftsmanship and certainly a show piece for a computer mod.  It is obvious why you were selected to participate - the world has been fortunate to share in your unique journey.  You have certainly inspired others to think about the possibilities when considering a case mod.  It would take some people years to acquire the skills you have in working with wood, metal, glass.  Thanks for sharing your journey from start to finish - time now to enjoy the wonderful/powerful computer you now have...

thanks forks.dad, you put that very nicely. yes indeed here in germany too, many young modders have entered the world of modding while seeing whats possible with low budjets too. if i can get even just one of them into being creative and not just flowing wwith the mainstream masses, then i would would call it a mission accomplished. this is just one example of  hwats possible.

i am used to people here seeing my mods at exhibition and so forth and estimating the prices to build much too high. untill i point out and show what type of stuff has been recycled and re used and upcycled. i won the german champion ship mayn times with machines made of bike pumps, orange juice filters, sprinkler parts, lawnmower wheels and just about anything i could get my hands on. in my opinion, there is no such things as waste or rubbish. we have just forgotten how to use what we see as waste.

an excellent example is chipboard and mdf wood. while wood used to be cut a long time ago and the excess sawdust and wooden chips were just thrown away or burnt, nowaday, actually since many decades, we have hardboard, chip boards and mdf etc.. the chinese make jumpers and sweaters out of pet bottles.

i could go on for days with examples. my motto is. DONT SEE WHAT IT IS, SEE WHAT IT COULD BE... :D

i have made a video of the interioe without the plexi windows too after fixing the issue with one of the water cooling loops. its being uploaded now. will post it as soon as its finished.. :lol: 

hi guys, like i mentioned in the first video, i had some issues with the video card loop. well i found out what was wrong and it works now.

when closing the case in the back i accidently oversaw that one of the flexible pipes twisted when closed. have fixed the problem and now i have two fully functional loops with the flow indicators working fine.

while it was open i also made a little video of the interior, so here it is.

hi jos, no problem, i have quite a lot.

here are some links and video links too, some are in english and some in german.

many of my projects are in www.bit-tech.net in english, others in www.we-mod-it.com in mostly german but english too.

here is the last tv portrait, dubbed n english

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ7gX08ALTU

unfortunatly most of the the tv interviews etc.. are in german, dont know whether you will understand them

here is an interview which i gave in english in 2014 at the DCMM, featuring the DARK KNIGHT CASEMOD, THE SAMURAI SACRILEGIUM SCRATCH BUILD, and the 24 hour build we made called titan task force, which used to be a wheelbarrow and we turned it into a gamecontroller within 24 hours live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W80qw5nLtl8

here are many video that i made myself.

https://www.youtube.com/user/alanlee1967/videos

here is a whole bunch of videos and interviews. have many more, must find them.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ali+abbas+dcmm

actually all you have to do is write in google images  ALI ABBAS and the casemod name, like ALI ABBAS DCMM COLOSSUS amd you get pics and video 

here are some names of mods to look for in google images or videos :D

ALI ABBAS and 

RAGNARS REVENGE

DCMM COLOSSUS

THE DARK KNIGHT

RENEGADE

PC-REFORGED

THE STRONGHOLD

THE BLACK WIDOW

THE 67th BRIGADE

WOODEN WARLOCK

AMAZING GRACE

ASUS ROGUE

just to mention a few

My ####!!!! I never knew I was speaking to a legendary moder!!! :D  That Dark Knight mod is sick!!! The insanity in the vanity of fear is so awesome!!! Those skull are terrifying!!! 

I want to cry when I saw the Viking Mod  :( I was thinking that one of my project will be a Viking theme but you already made on which is so fantastic!!! :D your Idea was way much better than I have in mind! awesome! 

The samurai is tremendous! Spectacular!!! Now I know why you are a legend Ali!!! Now you are adding this Piracy and Prophecy to your collection. I am so envious of your talent... 

I really need to step up my game (and my savings :(  ). I already have a GPU (GTX 960) and now I am saving for a motherboard and Proc... sooner or later I will have all the components that I need then I will start building. I know it will take some time to get all of the parts that I need  but I will make one for sure. I know that it's not gonna be great but I will try to post it here or send it to your inbox once I start to build it. I hope I can start by next year. 

Thank you so much Ali for this. You really inspired me! :D YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Someday I am gonna be like you (I hope so)  :lol:  :D  I will watch your other creations and get some idea for now. Thank you again :D  

hi jos, remember that state of the art hardware is nice to have, but you can make case with low end too. that way you can better your skills, improve your talents and

pave the way through experience to developing your know how. its more than one casemod that will lets you know what you do best, what you like doing and what not.

you always then find out too what works and what doesnt. you will also find which materials you work with best and find the limits according to to tools you use and methods you choose. so dont think you have to wiat till you have the best possible hardware, just start modding. you can always integrate the best possible hardware later too. my first more or less respectable casemod was worth 29 euros out of ebay. it was niothing compared to all ma opponents at the 2010er DCMM, but it was still successfull. so dont think you have to have the best stuff to make the best stuff.

its you as an artist who have to make, goo, bad or ugly things shine like gold.

i should stop preaching so much, but its my experiene. creativity and fantasy should not be hemmed and bordered in by budjets and estrictions.

Excellent advice to anyone even thinking about beginning with Modding.

I'd like to add a little to this advice:

Start with an old computer you would throw away because it's to old anyway, this way you will not mess up any expensive stuff either :)

exactly what i said, gather experience so that your dream machine will be all the more better than you can presently imagein.

Excellent advice to anyone even thinking about beginning with Modding.

I'd like to add a little to this advice:

Start with an old computer you would throw away because it's to old anyway, this way you will not mess up any expensive stuff either :)

exactly what i said, gather experience so that your dream machine will be all the more better than you can presently imagein.

Wow! nice advise... hmmm yeah let me start with my old computer them... I will check later if it's still running... if not, I will take the case first and start with that... just the case :D let's see... :D