"please plug in gaming device to start the ap configuration" with theron plus

adolfo701

i can't run the driver, it says "please plug in gaming device to start the ap configuration" , i tried whit another usb port, tried reinstaling the driver, running as administrator, and in others pc's etc, but nothing  works. but for some reason yesterday works.

i have windows 10 in all the pc's by the way.. please help DDD:

post-100247-0-34920000-1458773447_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Josh and team My name is Brandon Recently I bought one of your companies products (Theron Smart Gaming Mouse) and have run into the same issues that those above have as well here is my screen shot blow, I have tried all the other downloads and fixes listed as well

Any help with this is appreciated I would like to be able to use the configure tool for mouse scrolling speed at the very least  :mellow:

post-100364-0-29151900-1460001351_thumb.jpg

Guest Tt Josh

Hello Josh and team My name is Brandon Recently I bought one of your companies products (Theron Smart Gaming Mouse) and have run into the same issues that those above have as well here is my screen shot blow, I have tried all the other downloads and fixes listed as well

Any help with this is appreciated I would like to be able to use the configure tool for mouse scrolling speed at the very least  :mellow:

Hi. can you try to test the mouse on another computer or laptop whether it works or not.

Hello Josh thank you for replying to me, the only other device i have that would fit that troubleshooting step would be my 'steam link'  and with and it seems to work but is somewhat 'jittery' (which is why i think I can fix it by scrolling speeds and mouse configuration)

Thanks for responding, ill keep checking back to resolution If I can avoid it Id rather not return this mouse if I can get it to be configured

-Bran

Guest Tt Josh

Hello Josh thank you for replying to me, the only other device i have that would fit that troubleshooting step would be my 'steam link'  and with and it seems to work but is somewhat 'jittery' (which is why i think I can fix it by scrolling speeds and mouse configuration)

Thanks for responding, ill keep checking back to resolution If I can avoid it Id rather not return this mouse if I can get it to be configured

-Bran

Alrightie, please test it with another computer instead. If it works on other computers, it means that it's fine with the mouse. We have tested the mouse with the same numbers provide and it works too.

Alrightie, please test it with another computer instead. If it works on other computers, it means that it's fine with the mouse. We have tested the mouse with the same numbers provide and it works too.

Ok Lets switch modes, I am certain the mouse works what I cannot get to operate or load is the configuration tool to be able to use the mouse to the full capabilities, I have tried the above downloads and links with no success it gives me the

Please plug in gaming device to start AP configuration, but does not recognize the already connected mouse,

-Cheers

I just bought this mouse today and have the same problem.  The mouse works fine but I cannot get the software to get past the "please plug in.." stage on windows 10.  Tried restarting, uninstalling/reinstalling and using admin mode nothing works so far.  Will return if unable to get working.

VID: 12cf

PID: 0200

SN: 1801