Poseidon Z RGB - Chatter, double key strokes on Keyboards

tyt2lynnin1

Guest Tt Josh

lol sorry, It's doughlasignatiusmosquito@gmail.com

Can you send your email to this email and get back to be after 3-5 business days if there's no reply from the support:

cs2@thermaltake.com

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Okay, this is getting frustrating. after 1 week, Double key pressing problem comes back omfg. What to do now?

Did you get it replaced? I thought you've contacted the support?

Guest Tt Josh

They didn't replace it, they just "fixed it" I think. They brought it back writing "tested okay". Then they contacted me to get it already. It worked fine for 1 week, then the issue came back.

Can you contact them again as they are the support that fix all RMA issues. They will need to know that to improve the issue. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought my Poseidon Z RGB a couple of months ago.

Yesterday, I noticed the 'R' key would sometimes miss and sometimes give me two 'r' for one keypress.

I bought it because it was the cheapest keyboard around with brown switches (although I believe they are Kailh, not Cherry).

I had read lots of reviews where most people were saying Kailh were just as reliable as Cherry so I bought it anyway.

I don't use the lighting at all.  I have not explicitly installed any Thermaltake software or drivers, I just plugged it into my Windows 7 32-bit machine and turned off the LEDs with the function keys.

I will head down the technical support road so I don't expect a reply, but I just wanted to post here because misery loves company and I wanted people to know they are not alone.

My old Leopold FC200 Cherry Brown has never missed a beat.

Guest Tt Josh

I bought my Poseidon Z RGB a couple of months ago.

Yesterday, I noticed the 'R' key would sometimes miss and sometimes give me two 'r' for one keypress.

I bought it because it was the cheapest keyboard around with brown switches (although I believe they are Kailh, not Cherry).

I had read lots of reviews where most people were saying Kailh were just as reliable as Cherry so I bought it anyway.

I don't use the lighting at all.  I have not explicitly installed any Thermaltake software or drivers, I just plugged it into my Windows 7 32-bit machine and turned off the LEDs with the function keys.

I will head down the technical support road so I don't expect a reply, but I just wanted to post here because misery loves company and I wanted people to know they are not alone.

My old Leopold FC200 Cherry Brown has never missed a beat.

Please contact our support asap as they might be able to send you a replacement or RMA it.

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm from the Philippines. I bought my Poseidon Z keyboard last May 2014 and have been having the chatter and double key strokes problem recently. I already sent an email to cs2@thermaltake.com regarding this issue. Will update the RMA progress here. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm from the Philippines. I bought my Poseidon Z keyboard last May 2014 and have been having the chatter and double key strokes problem recently. I already sent an email to cs2@thermaltake.com regarding this issue. Will update the RMA progress here. Thanks.

Hi Please leave your email address we would have disty to help you.