Poseidon Z Keycap Broke

Noddy

Hi TTEports admin! I just live in Philippines, My keycap Broke yesterday, (April 5, 2016 Sunday, 9:00PM) I bought this Keyboard 5months ago, I was playing DOTA2 but something hit my keyboard, i'm not careless, the letter K broke, I know this keyboard covers 5-Year Warranty limit shown at the box, I dont want to buy a new keyboard just for a single keycap issue. Is there a way to replace this? I have contacted the store(PCHUB) and they said just report it to its website, actually I have the receipt for references, I can't afford to buy a new one again. But anything else is working and 100% cool. I love this keyboard very much!

Please reply as soon as possible!

Reynald G. Magsakay

PHILIPPINES

Guest Tt Josh

Hi TTEports admin! I just live in Philippines, My keycap Broke yesterday, (April 5, 2016 Sunday, 9:00PM) I bought this Keyboard 5months ago, I was playing DOTA2 but something hit my keyboard, i'm not careless, the letter K broke, I know this keyboard covers 5-Year Warranty limit shown at the box, I dont want to buy a new keyboard just for a single keycap issue. Is there a way to replace this? I have contacted the store(PCHUB) and they said just report it to its website, actually I have the receipt for references, I can't afford to buy a new one again. But anything else is working and 100% cool. I love this keyboard very much!

Please reply as soon as possible!

Reynald G. Magsakay

PHILIPPINES

Please send an email to our customer support at cs2@thermaltake.com and they will assist you further.