I'm interested in condensing my current build into a Thermaltake Core V21. I have some questions on the fan and radiator placement.

CrypticDarkness

Here's my current build. I'm enjoying the overclocking, but I will be going with a non-OC build next, as I don't really get too hot and bothered by additional power when all I do is browse and game. 

I'll be purchasing a Core V21, replacing my Corsair H110i GT with an H80i, and I'm in the midst of adding an H55 to my R9 290 using a Kraken G10 bracket. The CPU will be replaced by an i5 4690, and the mobo with a Gigabyte GA-H97M.

My question is, will the H80i, the H55, and the new build all fit in a V21 along with an exhaust fan?

I'm not looking for top-tier performance, I just would like a smaller build that has lower temperatures than it would have with stock coolers, and the option of using higher quality fans (Noctua maybe?) to replace the stock fans on the two AIOs and case fan. The reason I'm not using an air cooler for the CPU is because I will be moving the build often (for LAN parties, or to different rooms of the house, or when I go to a friend's house), and I just enjoy the look and usage of an AIO. 

Since the radiators of the AiO coolers you listed only have 120mm, they fit pretty much anywhere in the Core V21. You have a slot in the front and rear and up to two on either side or the top. I'd say you have enough room and enough alternative options to definitely make it fit, even if one or two possible mounting positions are blocked by other components :)

Here's my current build. I'm enjoying the overclocking, but I will be going with a non-OC build next, as I don't really get too hot and bothered by additional power when all I do is browse and game. 

I'll be purchasing a Core V21, replacing my Corsair H110i GT with an H80i, and I'm in the midst of adding an H55 to my R9 290 using a Kraken G10 bracket. The CPU will be replaced by an i5 4690, and the mobo with a Gigabyte GA-H97M.

My question is, will the H80i, the H55, and the new build all fit in a V21 along with an exhaust fan?

I'm not looking for top-tier performance, I just would like a smaller build that has lower temperatures than it would have with stock coolers, and the option of using higher quality fans (Noctua maybe?) to replace the stock fans on the two AIOs and case fan. The reason I'm not using an air cooler for the CPU is because I will be moving the build often (for LAN parties, or to different rooms of the house, or when I go to a friend's house), and I just enjoy the look and usage of an AIO. 

The V21 is for mATX and can support 2 GPU's.  There is plenty of space for you to put your build into that case.  The exhaust fans should be fine being that they are above the MB I/O's to the back of the case.

Check out the previews from Tt...

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002559

I'm sure after viewing that link you will have no concerns... #### in fact I bet you would want to add another GPU!!!   :D

The V21 is for mATX and can support 2 GPU's.  There is plenty of space for you to put your build into that case.  The exhaust fans should be fine being that they are above the MB I/O's to the back of the case.

Check out the previews from Tt...

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002559

I'm sure after viewing that link you will have no concerns... #### in fact I bet you would want to add another GPU!!!   :D

Do you have any recommendations on fan configuration in terms of push and pull?