Core P5 wallmounting question

vermette02

Hey people, I'll try to keep this short. After a ton of measurements and analysis, I've come to the conclusion that I can't safely wallmount my upcoming P5 build because I won't be able to efficiently use the inner structure of my wall ( the beams ). And by that I mean I can't safely screw the chassis directly into my wall beams; it'd be a disaster if my 4000$ build would fall down to the ground. Altought, I may have found an alternative. I want to use a static TV wallmount ( which can be safe for up to 150lbs ) and screw down my computer to that. Do you guys think it's possible?

I will use something similar to this ( without the tilting ) : http://www.primecables.com/p-337811-cab-plb-33l-heavy-duty-tilt-wall-mount-bracket-wsafety-lock-for-tv-37-to-70-inch-black-primecables?gclid=CKTxgdS2mMwCFRNZhgodiisBGQ

The screw holes on the P5 are all clustered at the middle, and so are TVs. For now this is my best bet. If you guys have any other wallmounting alternatives thought I'd be happy to hear them, or even ideas to display my build originaly I'm all ears.

The mounting holes in the Core P5 follow the VESA standards 200/100/75 x 100/75. The tv mount you linked only seems to have vertical holes down to 200mm according to its specifications (although it looks like the holes are closer together than 200mm). If that's the case, you can only screw in two screws and that is probably not safe enough.

Basically, you can use any VESA tv mount that supports the listed hole distances and the weight of your PC build.

Thanks Martin. So basically, with this TV wallmount

(https://www.wayfair.ca/Fino-Medium-Super-Flat-Tilt-Universal-Wall-Mount-for-10-42-Screens-FF44-FFM1001.html)

screwed to my wall, plus this VESA adapter screwed to the wallmount,

(https://www.wayfair.ca/Master-Mounts-LCD-Flat-TV-Wall-Mount-and-Vesa-Adapter-Plate-102-L246-K~MSMT1006.html?refid=GX77818305167-MSMT1006&device=c&ptid=75690052020)

it'd be safe to Wallmount my upcoming Core P5 build? If I am not wrong, with this adapter, I get every single screw holes available.

You don't need the adapter. The TV mount seems to be quite flexible and in the specs is says "VESA compliant" (Supports all VESA patterns from 100 x100 to 400 x 400). You need to make sure your PC does not weigh over 80 pounds with this one (which should be difficult unless you load it with rocks) and you should be fine.

For maximum stability, I'd suggest using the outer holes of the Core P5 (200x100).