Poseidon Z keyboard issue

24carat

Hi, I've contacted your customer services department about the common issue with your Poseidon Z keyboard where keystrokes either produce multiple characters or sometimes none at all especially with the number keys.  Your customer services department have referred me to your distributor and they refuse to provide a replacement, they want to take the keyboard away for diagnostics.  As you know this is a recurring issue with this model.

Would you please arrange a replacement for me as I cannot be without a keyboard for weeks while they diagnose it, no matter how dysfunctional this one is.

My serial number is KB-PIZKLBLTH01RA010059.

Thanks.

Guest Tt Josh

Hi, I've contacted your customer services department about the common issue with your Poseidon Z keyboard where keystrokes either produce multiple characters or sometimes none at all especially with the number keys.  Your customer services department have referred me to your distributor and they refuse to provide a replacement, they want to take the keyboard away for diagnostics.  As you know this is a recurring issue with this model.

Would you please arrange a replacement for me as I cannot be without a keyboard for weeks while they diagnose it, no matter how dysfunctional this one is.

My serial number is KB-PIZKLBLTH01RA010059.

Thanks.

Hi, please inform our customer support (cs2@thermaltake.com) about what the distributor told you as they will handle all replacement & support issues. Thanks.

Hi, please inform our customer support (cs2@thermaltake.com) about what the distributor told you as they will handle all replacement & support issues. Thanks.

Thanks, the problem is being handled very nicely by your CS department.  Very helpful CS.