PDF Documentation

JerryW

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/26/2016 at 8:16 AM, JerryW said:

Any chance you could provide an 11 size font? for your pdf downloads for those of us with vision issues.  I downloaded  northwell font a PS manual and can't read the small print provided.  Thanks for your consideration.  Jerry

Most PDF readers allow you to zoom in on the document, which can make the text appear larger and more readable. Look for options like "Zoom In," "+" symbol, or a percentage scale in your PDF reader's toolbar or settings.

• 2 months later...

Discovering this quote website has been a breath of fresh air! It's like a treasure trove of wisdom and inspiration all in one place. I find myself coming here whenever I need a dose of motivation, thoughtful insight, or a beautiful phrase to share with my friends and family.

Edited by Quotes
text visibility was not clear

• 3 months later...

Certainly, Jerry! It's unfortunate that the font size in the downloaded PDF is challenging for you. For improved accessibility, consider using audio or video transcription services like those offered by video transcription service They can convert the content into a more accessible format, ensuring you have a clearer understanding of the material without straining your vision. Your request for an 11-size font is noted, and exploring transcription services might provide a suitable alternative for a more inclusive experience.