CFeS.Мориндил

Theron Plus not recognized by the Tte software on windows 7

hi i have trouble with my theron+ mouse :'(

for reasons i can't figure out my mouse started to behave "weird" (it felt somewhat jitterish and very imprecise as if it was skipping pixels or pointer acceleration was sometimes randomly enabled).

my basic windows mouse settings as well as ingame settings (pointer speed at default 6, no pointer acceleration) checked out as they should but neither did windows recognize the mouse as a theron plus nor the tte theron plus software v1.2 (which they did before)

i tried various usb ports, cycled through different profiles and polling rates via the buttons on the mouse and checked that the lockswitch was not engaged, but nothing seems to work -_-'

my os is windows 7 professional sp1 (64bit) and i did not overclock my usb-ports

i really hope you'll be able to help me cause i have no idea how to fix this

post-7348-0-92000900-1466378364_thumb.png

ok i've done that.

but the problem persists, windows mruns it with standard drivers and the tte software does not recognize it as a theron plus....

also there is still this problem that the mouse seems to stutter and feels very inaccurate and sometime the curser seems to randomly "jumps" a few pixels

i read that win7 has some known issues with devices with an above average pollingrate and that this might at least be somehow responsible for the inaccuracy thing but all offered "solutions" require extensive #### around in components of windows that are best left untouched unless you know what you're doing (which in that case i don't) also they require usage of somewhat shady 3rd party tools i'd rather not install...

is there maybe some way to simply get the theron plus drivers so i can try and manually tell windows to use those instead of the default ones?

drivers_tte_theron_01.png

ok i did that and it tells me:

optimal drivers already installed
the driversoftware is already up-to-date
HID-compliant mouse

on my old win-xp pc as well as on this on before a certain point, the mouse was recongnized as a tte theron plus (and had different drivers then i think)
at that point i had no trouble at all and the tte software recognized and allowed access to the mouse.

have just bought this mouse and and having similar difficulties with windows 7 professional. i have uninstalled, repaired, reinstalled, restarted and plugged into different ports. In no way does it install as anything other than HID-compliant mouse. browsing to the softwares install folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt eSPORTS) there is no drivers in there. there is only 1 driver download option on the website for the software v1.2. there rest of the downloads are PDF files. that software was released 17 months ago, halfway through 2015, its almost 2017.

have just bought this mouse and and having similar difficulties with windows 7 professional. i have uninstalled, repaired, reinstalled, restarted and plugged into different ports. In no way does it install as anything other than HID-compliant mouse. browsing to the softwares install folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt eSPORTS) there is no drivers in there. there is only 1 driver download option on the website for the software v1.2. there rest of the downloads are PDF files. that software was released 17 months ago, halfway through 2015, its almost 2017.

Could you please contact our customer service here: http://my.ttesports.com/csWarranty.aspx