Software and mouse drivers for ttesports commander keyboard and mouse combo

Hoping someone can help me,

got my new commander combo, had no problem with getting drivers for the keyboard but auto update seems to not be able to get the drivers for the mouse. does anyone have a link to the drivers for this particular product, as all. of the links on the website appear to not work for me.

also, how do i install the software that comes with the drivers to edit macros and features of the combo?

thank you in advance

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I bought an Black FP mosue, which has fingerprint sensor. I use Windows 10 Pro.

It works for Domain login with Win10 Hello, and with security center for web page, great ...

If i leave my pc and lock screen or the group policy timeout locked the screen, i don't use to unlock it with fingerprint ??

Why ? or how can I unlock my locked workstation ?

Thanks ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

so Im trying to download the firmware update for the Iris Optical hatsune miku edition, i have command center and can open it, but it brings up the updater which doesn't respond to clicking anything. it doesn't even respond to the mouse indicator being right over it at all. I was wondering how to fix it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, i hope someone can help me with this.

I recently bought a Ttesports Commander V2 gaming combo but the buttons to change the lighting wont work. I checked the manual and it said something vagueley about a software installation and that when i plug in my keyboard i should see a "hardware not found" popup appear, but that never happened. Can someone please tell me what is wrong or give me the link to the software if there is any.

• 1 month later...
El 25/7/2016 a las 2:37, Tt David dijo:

¿Podría intentar instalarlo nuevamente y reiniciar su computadora?

http://www.ttesports.com/files/Product_download/ttesportscommandcenterv1.0230.rar

On 22/3/2017 at 22:59, Tt David said:

Ingrese a la página del producto y luego descargue el software de nuestro sitio web:  http://www.ttesports.com/productlist.aspx?c=1

Hola, ingreso a la pagina oficial, y aun asi cuando selecciono para descargar software y app, no sucede nada, osea no me redirige o algo por estilo,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/3/2019 at 5:12 PM, Person said:

so Im trying to download the firmware update for the Iris Optical hatsune miku edition, i have command center and can open it, but it brings up the updater which doesn't respond to clicking anything. it doesn't even respond to the mouse indicator being right over it at all. I was wondering how to fix it.

Sorry for being so late. We have internal team restructure, now we will have PM team helps to check questions here.

If you read this thread again, could you let us know if your Iris mouse software still has problem or not?

Thanks!

On 1/22/2020 at 6:53 PM, Hamzakhalid said:

hii dude! i bought a tt esport commader thermaltakes key board.and it is not working well.and its not connected my pc.i think my pc is too low??my pc spec is core 2 duo?.tell me as soon as possible.

Sorry for being so late. We have internal team restructure, now we will have PM team helps to check questions here.

This combo is for all kind of PC, it should works without problem. Can you confirm what is the problem when using it, are there any specific issue that you can provided to us will much easier for us to check for you.

Thank you!

On 4/20/2020 at 3:00 PM, Casey said:

Hi, i hope someone can help me with this.

I recently bought a Ttesports Commander V2 gaming combo but the buttons to change the lighting wont work. I checked the manual and it said something vagueley about a software installation and that when i plug in my keyboard i should see a "hardware not found" popup appear, but that never happened. Can someone please tell me what is wrong or give me the link to the software if there is any.

Hi Casey, 

This combo do not needs to use any software, you can check its product page, there is a section to show you how to use those functions. 

https://www.ttesports.com/COMBOS/334/Commander_Combo_V2/productPage.htm?a=a&g=ftr#.X1HLrdwzaUk 

In the user guide, I think we don't meniton anything that needs to install software. I hope this helps, if still has question, you can leave message here and we will try to help.

image.png

On 7/21/2020 at 5:43 PM, akocska said:

I bought the TT Esports neptune elite rgb keyboard and i tried to open it's software but when i opened it it said ,,controller cannot be found" and another software said ,,please plug in a thermaltake device"

Hi, 

Can you post the screenshot the message and post here so we can check what is wrong? Base on your message, it looks like our cooling fan product because it requires control box to connect with those fans but not for keyboard.

Thanks!!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
El 24/7/2016 a las 5:10, lordythegreat dijo:

Espero que alguien pueda ayudarme,

obtuve mi nuevo combo commander, no tuve problemas para obtener controladores para el teclado, pero la actualización automática parece no poder obtener los controladores para el mouse. ¿Alguien tiene un enlace a los controladores de este producto en particular, como todos? de los enlaces en el sitio web parece que no funcionan para mí.

Además, ¿cómo instalo el software que viene con los controladores para editar macros y funciones del combo?

gracias de antemano

donde conseguiste los controladores del teclado? porfa me ayudaria mucho