�POSEIDON Z RGB】Something happened and now my keyboard is acting very weird... Please help

kickrox

I have never really made a forum post anywhere but tonight I started having a very weird issue with my poseidon z rgb keyboard. 

I had spilled 2 or 3 droplets of milk in the upper left hand corner above the num pad, and I was wiping it off and naturally I hit a lot of keys because I wasn't being rough but I wasn't being careful. A little later when I looked down I noticed that 6 a few keys were off colored on my american flag color profile. Hmm. I opened the app and see that they're all normal there so I started changing them. Well when I changed my settings the first time and applied my keyboard went black like it usually does when I'm applying a change but the 6 off colored keys were still lit up green. These are keys towards the left hand side of the keyboard. Keys that definitely had nothing touch them and that I didn't touch while wiping.

I tried resetting the color profile: didn't work. 

I tried resetting the keyboard back to factory defaults through the app: didn't work. 

I messed with the backlight and color.and I noticed that when I have it on the default all white fully lit that there is no off coloring and when I put it on the rainbow wave there is no off coloring. It seems to mainly be when I set the colors via the profile designer. I know I'm not just imagining things though because when i change the profile everything is blacked out and they stay green lit. 

Please help. I don't know what I could have done but there is nothing online that was helpful and I'm losing my mind that somehow I may have broken the brand new keyboard I have. I paid a decent amount for this keyboard and I'm a student so i can't just run out and buy another. 

I don't know what to do. :(