POSEIDON Z RGB New software release

Tt David

Download here: 

http://www.ttesports.com/files/Product_download/poseidonzrgb_setup_20160711.7z

http://www.ttesports.com/Keyboard/201/POSEIDON_Z_RGB_Brown_Switch_Edition_/productPage.htm?a=a&g=ftr#.V58MqPl96M8

Poseidon Z RGB SETUP NOTES

Version 1.0 – July 29th, 2016

Poseidon Z RGB_Setup_20160711 is the latest release for our Poseidon Z RGB and contains a multitude of changes and enhancements.

Fixes/Improvements

enhance the stability of the firmware update

New Color-editing functions

Supported Products

Poseidon Z RGB

You could watch this video

Also on our FB video

https://www.facebook.com/TteSPORTS/videos

Thanks, but that is six months old. I am talking about the new effects. What are they all? It'd be nice to have them all listed, and how to achieve them. For example, the one I really want to use is either reactive/ripple/arrow flow but on top of another - already  lit - colour. I know that's possible now because I did it by accident, just clicking things randomly, but then didn't save it. Since then I can't recreate it, so I've been using the colour cycling  backlight, which is great, btw.

The programme may have some cool new features, but it is still not intuitive at all.

• 1 month later...

Its been over a month now and I haven't seen anyone from TT offer a fix or even acknowledge the issue despite several people posting about it.  Its incredibly frustrating to be ignored on forums that should be for support.  Even though I think the hardware is great, this will be my first and last TT purchase after such a lousy experience with the software and the support behind it.  I really hope it does improve but as far as I can tell from the forums, there is zero will to add the features we thought we were buying (like layering).

• 2 weeks later...

im having trouble with my program, it was working fine and all of a sudden it stops working. i choose the different profiles to see if it responds but my keyboard doesnt change. my keyboard is up to date. just that the program itself looses connection of my keyboard. i've had to uninstall it multiple times. is there any other way to fix the problem w/o having to reinstall and loose my lighting customization?

• 2 weeks later...

Its been over a month now and I haven't seen anyone from TT offer a fix or even acknowledge the issue despite several people posting about it.  Its incredibly frustrating to be ignored on forums that should be for support.  Even though I think the hardware is great, this will be my first and last TT purchase after such a lousy experience with the software and the support behind it.  I really hope it does improve but as far as I can tell from the forums, there is zero will to add the features we thought we were buying (like layering).

We are very sorry for the late reply. We are trying to fix the problem of the software recently, and we'd like to know more details of your questions. Could you send an email to info@ttesports.com and we will have our team member assist with your questions?

Reinstall step

1. plug out your keyboard

2. remove AP

3. go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt eSPORTS\POSEIDON Z RGB and clean all files 

4. restart your computer

5. plug in Keyboard

6. install AP

im having trouble with my program, it was working fine and all of a sudden it stops working. i choose the different profiles to see if it responds but my keyboard doesnt change. my keyboard is up to date. just that the program itself looses connection of my keyboard. i've had to uninstall it multiple times. is there any other way to fix the problem w/o having to reinstall and loose my lighting customization?

Could you describe more details of the "stop working"? We'd like to know if there is a problem of the hardware or software.

Also you can follow this guide and see if it can help.

howtoupdatethefirmwareforposeidonz rgb(v2_20160624).pdf

Reinstall step

1. plug out your keyboard

2. remove AP

3. go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt eSPORTS\POSEIDON Z RGB and clean all files 

4. restart your computer

5. plug in Keyboard

6. install AP