Talon Blu DPI issue

Aesahaettr

Hello

I recently purchased Talon blu. Unfortunately DPI button does not seems to be working properly. When I'm using it together with left mouse button it will cycle through the LED set ups, but when pressing it alone, it won't change DPI.

I already emailed tech supp. and customer service, unfortunately, no response yet.

I don't necessarily want to return the mouse, quite like it frankly, but if it's not gonna work I might have to. 

Any idea what should I do? I can't seems to find any drivers or anything of sorts.

It fits my build (LVL 10 GT Case, Poseidon Z and White Ra's mouse pad) so it would be shame to settle for something else :)

Cheers in advance for any ideas/suggestions. 

when the lighting cycles to the desired color, click the mouse wheel (mouse 3) and press the DPI adjustment button simultaneously.

Repeat to unlock.

[To turn lighting system on/off]: press left click (mouse1) + DPI adjustment button simultaneously.

Hello, thank you for an asnwer.

1st of all, it's Talon BLU, so there are no more colours 

2nd it's an DPI issue, not colour scheme.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, i´ve just bought a brand new TALON BLU, and all functions seems to work properly, all but not the most important one, the DPI´s.

The mouse moves sooooo slow, i click at DPI changer button, it flashes 1, 2 3 even 4 times, but nothing happen. 

The mouse moves so slow.

Try it on every different USB ports on my PC, try it on another PC and even a laptop, but always the same issue. :(

My last mouse was another older TALON BLU and it worked great until the middle button breaks, so i was so happy with the performance, that i decide to renew it with the same model, but sadly this is happen. I hope you can help me ASAP.

Thank you guys,