CRONOS RGB 7.1 Owners Club

Tt David

CRONOS RGB 7.1

P/N:HT-CRO-DIECBK-21

1200X768_CRONUS71.jpg

The CRONOS RGB 7.1 comes packed with features and latest tech. True RGB engineered to provide stunning illumination amongst 3 different lighting effects - spectrum running, pulse and static - that cycle through 256 colors amongst 7 preset LED modes allowing you to customize and personalize your own battle colors, whatever the gaming environment.

It also comes equipped with the latest 7.1 premium virtual surround sound technology to offer the most immersive 3D sound experience to ensure you hear all sounds with pinpoint accuracy for that all-important competitive edge.

DSC_0994_GY.png

DSC_049902.png

• Tt David changed the title to CRONOS RGB 7.1 Owners Club
  • 3 months later...

I don't know if you can help me, but i got my headset today. This exact one. The "pre loaded software" did not install, I don't know if or how your suppose to activate it. I down loaded the Gaming software and that doesn't work either. My computer detected and installed my headset, but when i start up the set up for the gaming software it ask me to plug in the head set. The headset is plugged in. I don't know what else to do? I tried searching for this issue and there is nothing out there. Hope you guys can help me.  

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...