Sign in to follow this  
John_21

Theron Plus Mouse not being detected by laptop

So I just bought the Theron plus smart mouse today and everything went great with the installation. I could change color, change dpi, etc. but later today i tried to open the program to add more macros and it would repeatedly say "please plug in gaming device to start AP Configuration". Obviously its plugged in, but my system is not detecting it like before? Could this be possibly due to the macros, but i removed them and tried to open the program again and it still wouldn't work. PLEASE HELP I really like this mouse ;_:

I highly doubt its the computers problem becuase I tested the program on a different laptop and the same issue would occur and it would also not detect the mouse. Is there a link to a fix program like other threads that would not crash when I try to run it? Btw im running windows 10

I have system restored my laptop to a previous date before i installed the software and then reinstalled, but still would not open with mouse connected. I believe the issue lies with the mouse itself. Is there a way to reset mouse settings?

Could you provide a "restore" program link like seen in different threads as people say they work sometimes and would like to resolve this problem quickly as it is literally driving me insane.

This is so garbage software and drivers just fix a mouse. Wow never had an issue with razor. No wonder this mouse was $40 off its basically a piece of **** and stopped working the first day. I will literally return this garbage tomorrow.

Could you please contact our customer service and we will have someone take care the replacement for you:

USA / Canada :

ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM â€“ 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Mexico :

Por Email: apoyotecnico@thermaltakeusa.com

Por Telefono: 01-800-823-2606

En el D.F: (55)5648-6715 Atencion de 10:00AM a 6:00PM (P.S.T)   

Brazil: suporte@thermaltakebr.com

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com.tw

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de

I really enjoy how the mouse looks/feels, but the thing im upset at is the software that allows me to configure it. Its basically the software that doesnt work. If you guys could provide a program that lets me actually change settings on my mouse that would be great.