Overseer RX-I included fan amps

wavy_one

Hi,

I just bought & built my first PC in the Overseer RX-I case. The main problem I'm having is that the motherboard I have, a Z170-E, only has three 4-pin fan connectors (1xCPU_FAN and 2xCHA_FAN) that support variable fan speeds (there is a fourth CPU_OPT connector, which just spins at 100% all the time), but I currently have 4 fans: 3 included with the case and 1 for the CPU. So I'm currently using CPU_OPT for one of the case fans, which is suboptimal noise-wise.

I'm trying to figure out if it's safe to run the two identical 200mm fans (front & top) from the same fan header on the motherboard, but I can't seem to find the max amps the 200mm fan+led combo will use. The manual that came with the case does not mention it, the online version of the manual is the same, and I haven't been able find any info on google. (I haven't checked if the fans have the amps printed on them - and I'm at work now, I can't do it, but I'd like to pick up any parts I need on my way home.)

Maybe someone can help me out - what is the maximum power draw on the 200mm fan+led combo that comes with the Overseer RX-I case supposed to be?

Thanks,
wavy