What now? Can's use BlacX ESATA on newer PC?

MamaBear2016

I have a BlacX hard drive dock that I've been using for years, on my old Asus Essentio PC. It plugged in to a ESATA slot in the bus. But now I'm thinking of replacing that PC with a much more modern PC, an “ASUS Desktop Computer M32BC-B01 AMD FX-Series FX-8310 (3.40 GHz) 8 GB DDR3 2 TB HDD AMD Radeon R7 240 2 GB GPU Windows 8.1 64-Bitâ€

It appears not to have bus slots, but USB 3 ports. Is that what the newer model, the “Thermaltake 5G 5.0Gbps USB 3.0 SATA Hard Drive Docking Station with Hard Drive Pouch ST0019U†is for?

Will it back up to the same hard drives, by plugging in the same way, only now using USB 3?

Is USB 3 really THAT fast?

Why the term “pouch�

• 7 months later...

Can I just say what a comfort to discover a person that really understands what they are discussing on the web. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people ought to look at this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you aren't more popular because you surely possess the gift. You can also enjoy paid apps for free by Download GBA4iOS For iOS and Haimawan For iOS 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...