Versa C21 RGB ???

zkris001

I am a newcomer to these forums and thermaltake products in general. I have recently gathered the money to begin my pc build and I must have this case. Why are certain products so hard to find though? I cannot seem to find any legitimate website that sells a majority of the products listed on the official website, this case in particular. Am I not digging deep enough, or are certain products only sold in retail stores? I appreciate any form of feedback as to where I can find this beauty. 

post-105169-0-61742300-1474398664_thumb.jpg

The Versa C21 has just been released and might still be on the way for some regions. Where are you trying to find it?

Thanks for the response. I live on the east coast of the US and I was trying to find it anywhere that would provide it online, seeing as no tech store carries thermaltake products anywhere near me.

Hi,

Welcome to the Forums!

We should receive our USA shipment here next week.

Product should start to show up online in about 2-3 weeks!

Since we do global launches, each region availability will vary, will have it soon!

Thank you for the interest!!!!

Okay ! Thank you very much for the response Mike. I also had a couple of other questions for you if you didn't mind. I love this case, its absolutely gorgeous and I have went over the specs on the informational page about it. Does this chassis, for a mid tower, have comfortable spacious room for upgrades if I decide to change up parts later on down the line? Also I notice from the images a water cooling system is set in place for demonstration purposes. Does this case require a liquid cooling set up or can it specifically be fan cooled. I apologize in advance for questions that I should already know. I am an extreme novice as I havent completed any builds yet. Thanks again Mike!

Does this chassis, for a mid tower, have comfortable spacious room for upgrades if I decide to change up parts later on down the line?

You can use air coolers with a height of up to 160mm (which applies to most tower coolers with a 140mm fan), the maximum GPU length is 390mm if you take out the front fan and 365mm with a front fan (for reference: A GTX1080 has around 270mm).

You should be absolutely golden for future upgrades. Just make sure to pick a motherboard that allows easy upgrades along the line (has extra RAM slots, free SATA connectors, enough PCIe slots and supports entry level and high end CPUs). Power will become less and less of an issue since the most power hungry components are becoming more and more efficient. 500-600W should be enough, even for an ambitious and powerful system.

Also I notice from the images a water cooling system is set in place for demonstration purposes. Does this case require a liquid cooling set up or can it specifically be fan cooled.

The Versa C21 comes with a preinstalled exhaust fan in the rear. Depending on your setup, you might want to add a few more fans in the front and/or top. However, you can just test out how the temperatures are with the basic setup and add more fans if the temperatures are too high. They are easy to upgrade without dismantling the whole PC. This case is perfectly capable of creating a great airflow for air cooling and does not require water cooling. We put that in to demonstrate what the chassis is capable of and because it looks better.

You can use air coolers with a height of up to 160mm (which applies to most tower coolers with a 140mm fan), the maximum GPU length is 390mm if you take out the front fan and 365mm with a front fan (for reference: A GTX1080 has around 270mm).

You should be absolutely golden for future upgrades. Just make sure to pick a motherboard that allows easy upgrades along the line (has extra RAM slots, free SATA connectors, enough PCIe slots and supports entry level and high end CPUs). Power will become less and less of an issue since the most power hungry components are becoming more and more efficient. 500-600W should be enough, even for an ambitious and powerful system.

The Versa C21 comes with a preinstalled exhaust fan in the rear. Depending on your setup, you might want to add a few more fans in the front and/or top. However, you can just test out how the temperatures are with the basic setup and add more fans if the temperatures are too high. They are easy to upgrade without dismantling the whole PC. This case is perfectly capable of creating a great airflow for air cooling and does not require water cooling. We put that in to demonstrate what the chassis is capable of and because it looks better.

Martin, thank you so much for the in-depth information. That is every detail and more that I needed to know. Now the c21 is a 110% definite buy for me as soon as it is released online for me to purchase. I appreciate the feedback and I look forward to purchasing this case and many other products for my build in the future from you guys!