Software cant recognize the new Riing 12 RGB Fan TT Premium Fans.

DAANY

• 8 months later...

Same Issue Fans Are All On 100% But TtRGB dosent recognize the controller.   thanks to aura i can control the colors but not speeds. Can i get a new Controller too?    PC Specs Are As followed Intel I7 9700k Corsair DDR4 Ram 3TB M.2 SSDS Maximus XI Motherboard And EVGA FTW3 1080Ti

IMG_20190314_225731__01.jpg

Edited by MrGrimm87
Had to add Image.

• 9 months later...

The market of antivirus is as massive as the devices and gadgets. The wide establishment of numerous marketers often confuses the users to choose one amongst them. McAfee is the recommended name that will provide you all the resolutions to your device's viruses problems. The best aspect of McAfee is that it is created to protect the device that hinders malware and viruses from accessing your system. McAfee is available for Mac, PC and various mobile devices too. If you are also dealing with any sort of viruses inside your devices, then instantly take the assistance of McAfee. Visit McAfee.com/activate to get the download, install and activate McAfee quickly.

McAfee.com/activate is one of the best antiviruses that protects your device from numerous attacks such as blocking unsafe websites and downloads. These harmful threats consist of viruses, malware, ransomware, and spyware as well. Plus, it also gives several features like allows to perform a customized scan of a certain document or folder and check for unsafe threats.

• 7 months later...

McAfee is one of the most reputed and dependable antivirus software in the market. The software can easily detect and block all types of viruses, worms, trojans, etc. By installing it on all your devices, you can ensure the online safety of you and your entire family.  McAfee.com/activate -So, if you don't have McAfee installed on all your devices, then we suggest that you should install it right now.

Norton is among the best antivirus software that offers enhanced security tools for various devices like Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. norton.com/setup -  It provides a complete security package for your entire data and device apart from the bug and virus removal tools. It also saves your device from potential attacks, malicious sites, and threats.

Microsoft Office comes with a complete list of productivity apps and programs that makes us more productive in today's world. It provides several programs and tools to connect with colleagues and office clients like Skype, MS Teams, MS Outlook, SharePoint or OneDrive, etc. The Office.com/setup is widely used for various tasks such as making attractive presentations, creating large spreadsheets, performing calculations, and more.

Computer viruses and harmful sites can affect your data and device. In this case, a conscious consumer always wants robust antivirus software that can easily combat these harmful sites and viruses. Webroot.com/safe is one of the most advanced and quick antivirus software that can easily combat these threats by its robust scanning capabilities. It provides various attractive plans for its users to protect their devices. It provides simplicity in terms of its use and management to combat the deadliest viruses.

• 1 month later...

McAfee offers several security features to protect your device against malware. These malicious programs can affect your device to a great extent. Almost 50 % of people who use the internet fall victim to cybercrimes, which is why one's device should always be protected against various online threats. To avoid loss due to online bugs, unwanted programs, and hackers, McAfee.com/activate is always advisable to protect your device with antivirus software.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2017 at 9:33 PM, ThermalMike said:

Hi Mental, 

thanks for the feedback and nice job on the rework, I can see you planned that out pretty well. 

It is not an issue with the controller exactly, it is more with what IC that was used on the new AMD boards that we could not have planned for as they ended up different from previous gen products. This was also changed not just from intel, but AMD's previous line as well.

To resolve this compatibility change, we have a replacement controller specifically for AMD to solve this issue. 

Please contact our support in your region for details on how to get a replacement. 

The new controller should solve the issue and function properly. 

Thats bs, we should also get something extra for the stress and money spent on other parts to try and fix this. I know its not the companies fault necessarily but at the same time this experience has ruined the brand thermaltake for me. Maybe a gift would ease the pain. Maybe even possibly change my outlook on the brand and even promote you guys. That would say alot about you guys if you could go above and beyond for at least 1 customer who had an especially stressful time with your product, cost me a powersupply unit as well due to inadequate power specifications. There should be a warning on the box if it can easily destroy your pc or components. The attached lic is to prove i did actually purchase this myself minus the receipt. At least a new controller. Plz email me at Supermike234@Yahoo.com. I don't know how to go about requesting a new one otherwise, ty for your time

16116597694215782340642535349779.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 10/20/2017 at 7:53 AM, Tony.P said:

Hi Mircen91

Thank you for your report. Could you provide your email? 

Our customer service will contact you to change the new controller recently.

Thank you.

Good day I have the same model and issues and software can't be found V102f101 or older :( email address morne.mtbikes1@gmail.com 

• 3 weeks later...