Software cant recognize the new Riing 12 RGB Fan TT Premium Fans.

DAANY

I also have just purchased the RIING plus 12 tt premium rgb fans and am also having software issues.
I am running a Ryzen 5 which from what i've read i'm assuming is the issue. I have tried both the "premium" software and the "plus" software. I get the controller not found error on the premium software and the plus software just will not open at all.

Any assistance you could provide would be great. Thanks.

12 hours ago, stonefox said:

I also have just purchased the RIING plus 12 tt premium rgb fans and am also having software issues.
I am running a Ryzen 5 which from what i've read i'm assuming is the issue. I have tried both the "premium" software and the "plus" software. I get the controller not found error on the premium software and the plus software just will not open at all.

Any assistance you could provide would be great. Thanks.

Hello,

You need to get a new controller, contact our support for warranty, if you go back to place of purchase, they will not have a solution.

It is not related to software issues.

http://www.thermaltake.com/corporate.aspx?t=4

Got a new Floe 360 Premium from Amazon and had zero connectivity to the software from the controller box .. new Intel Z370 system.. my other set of Premium Tt RGB fans are detected but the Floe controller does not.. the Floe controller is very hot and incidentally the fans completely stopped spinning and only the led lights remain working.. im getting a replacement from Amazon and hoping not to face the exact same problem.. these controllers have a serious design flaw or something.. is there a revised Intel controller??

13 hours ago, Diversion said:

Got a new Floe 360 Premium from Amazon and had zero connectivity to the software from the controller box .. new Intel Z370 system.. my other set of Premium Tt RGB fans are detected but the Floe controller does not.. the Floe controller is very hot and incidentally the fans completely stopped spinning and only the led lights remain working.. im getting a replacement from Amazon and hoping not to face the exact same problem.. these controllers have a serious design flaw or something.. is there a revised Intel controller??

Hi,

Not design issue, you probably just got a defective one. Glad you have a replacement in the works, let us know how it works out.

Controller inside should work no problem.

On 11/18/2017 at 3:15 AM, hardycui said:

If it is not a design issue, that is terrible because all 3 controllers of mine ware not working. The quality is really a problem. And I also got two faulty temperature sensors as well and one of them nearly burnt my PC.

Hi,

So are all controllers bad? do you have any that work? Sounds like you got something else causing the issue.

Hope you get the replacement soon and get back up.

10 minutes ago, ThermalMike said:

Hi,

So are all controllers bad? do you have any that work? Sounds like you got something else causing the issue.

Hope you get the replacement soon and get back up.

Why are all the new controllers that I got not have the link cable port?   There's a black sticker on the link-port on these fan controllers and when you peel the black sticker off, it's empty..  physically removed the port.. How does Thermaltake expect people to link these controller boxes together!?!?

That is the controller for the Floe AIO only. You will only get that one with the Floe AIO. You have 2 connections off the header, when you use another controller for the Riing Plus fans, it is there :)

If all your controller are bad, what is your system spec? Maybe compatibility issue?

The Flow AIO controller is compatible with everything, Intel/AMD that I know of.

On 11/24/2017 at 5:30 PM, mohammadrezaei.95@yahoo.co said:

Hey guys, when ever I try to go on the software this pops up " Do Not Find Fan Controller , Please check the fan controller is connected (ERROR Code:H_0x0001) help please

Check your connections, also if you have a new MB chipset (No info ) it could be due to the new USB header power on states, once the system is on and you see the message, unplug the power to the controller, plug it back in and see if it just now works. If so, then there is a setting you have to change to allow the USB header 3.3v to initialize sooner. Contact your MB manufacture for more info if this is true.

If you are using RYZEN, there was a change AFTER we launched this product on the chipset side, nothing we can control, submitting an RMA should help with the issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Im having the same problem 
Do Not Find Fan Controller , Please check the fan controller is connected (ERROR Code:H_0x0001)

got my TT Riing Plus Premium Edition (Triple Pack) in USA when my mom went on a vacation, waited for 6 months for this upgrade. Just last week my mom arrived, i mounted all the fans and installed the software. at first theres no problem but after 2 days i started getting this ERROR Code:H_0x0001

im running on i5 7600 on Asus ROG Strix B250F board. please help im from philippines and i think its difficult for RMA outside country

Hi,

What version of the software are you using? 1.1.4 is the latest, please start here.

- Make sure the cable is all pushed in completely. Hold in the Micro USB into the controller with the system on and see if it just pops up.

- Once the system is booted, you get this message, unplug and reconnect the power cable from the controller and see if it works.

4 hours ago, ThermalMike said:

Hi,

What version of the software are you using? 1.1.4 is the latest, please start here.

- Make sure the cable is all pushed in completely. Hold in the Micro USB into the controller with the system on and see if it just pops up.

- Once the system is booted, you get this message, unplug and reconnect the power cable from the controller and see if it works.

Hello ThermalMike,

followed the steps you said and the problem was fixed, found out the problem  was the power cable was not fully pushed

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Similar issue.. tried different usb headers and power is directly drawn from psu.. reinstalled but problem still persists.

Discovered a solution but the power cables needs to be replug whenever the system is on to allow the software to recognize it.

Restarting doesn't disconnect the controller but after I shutdown the problem surface again..

Please help, it's quite frustrating I'm from Singapore and there is no local warranty support..

IMG_20171231_160047.jpg

hola hace unos dias recibi mi pack de 3 ventiladores riing 12 premiun, y me pasa igual que a los demas,,, pero no se me encienden los leds,, y el software no me reconoce los fan's

me tira el mismo eror que a todos, error code:H_0x0001... que puedo hacer para solucionarlo? he probado ya todo lo mencionado antes..  saludos!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I have the same problem. I come from germany and i bought the riing12 radiator fan TT Premium edition. But unfortunately my PC does not recognize the contoller.

The fans are rotating and the led is red.

My system is

Asrock 970 Pro 3 R2.0 with 16gb ram + AMD FX 8320 + Radeon R9 270x 4gb / Windows 10 pro 64 bit

please help me, thanks

I just bought the set from an dealer here in germany

tt premium edition.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I'm also having the software issues, but this time, software seems to work OK, until next windows restart - system shutdown. Software does not recognizes / finds the controller and I have to remove the power and  usb cables, restart and plug them in and after that everything works again until next restart / shutdown.

I have an Asus STRIX X399 Board + Threadripper 1950X + Windows 10 x64

I have three controllers, one of which is not sending any RGB signal to the fans, so the fans just spin but NO LED are working (controller worked OK for some days, then it switched to very dim red and after that no color at all, just spinning fans + not being recognized by the software)

Thanks for help

• 4 months later...

Hi Thermaltake team

Yesterday, i bought the riing 12 rgb fans and i have ran into the issue the software is not working properly and it comes with the error saying no fan controller detected however the fans are working perfecting fine it is the LED part that isnt working properly i have read the forums and mentioning about the usb from the controller while the pc is running and it still does not work please help me out here

My MB is an asus z370-e

Kind Regards  

• 4 weeks later...

I have old style controller for riing plus 14  works great bought anouther set of riing plus 12 last week new style controller. controller didn't work so bought riing plus 20 received it today with new style controller again thinking I had bad controller and needed the riing plus 20 anyways. again controller didn't work. my system doesn't like new style controller! has anyone come up with a fix yet? running windows 10 64 bit , asus 970 pro gaming aura motherboard ,amd fx 8350 ,24 gb ram with, gtx 1060 gpu all packed into thermaltake core case. spend a lot of money on thermaltake products don't want this to change my mind. is there anyway to get old style controllers or a way to get these to work ? was willing to buy old style controllers but cant even find nowhere to get them. any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have old style controller for riing plus 14  works great bought anouther set of riing plus 12 last week new style controller. controller didn't work so bought riing plus 20 received it today with new style controller again thinking I had bad controller and needed the riing plus 20 anyways. again controller didn't work. my system doesn't like new style controller! has anyone come up with a fix yet? running windows 10 64 bit , asus 970 pro gaming aura motherboard ,amd fx 8350 ,24 gb ram with, gtx 1060 gpu all packed into thermaltake core case. spend a lot of money on thermaltake products don't want this to change my mind. is there anyway to get old style controllers or a way to get these to work ? was willing to buy old style controllers but cant even find nowhere to get them. any help would be greatly appreciated.