Windows 10 & Tt_DPSapp_V2.4.1_20160920

Hi to all!

Sorry, but I badly speak English.

Your program does not work under windose 10 or under ubuntu!

It is clear that under no ubuntu software no why he was doing so crooked, I can not understand! Ubuntu does not even see the device .. :( 

What is the benefit of using this power supply if it is only through a program that curve and not a #### thing does not work!?!

I've always liked your company's products, but this product - this is some sad #### done Krivorukov Indians!!!

How can it ever be that Linux does not see the iron?!

I thought that the power supply is vachdog, but it turned out that there must understand that #### is.

Why was it necessary to use a flash player that nobody uses because it is a leaky stuff, I also can not understand..?

The USB connection issue is caused by the compatibility of Windows 8.1 and windows 10. we have reported Microsoft to fix the issue and hopefully the windows update will come out soon. Before the latest windows update comes out, we would suggest you to re-plug the USB cable under windows 10. 

About the Flash Player, we are working on removing it from the PC App and going to release the latest version of PC App sooner or later.

The USB connection issue is caused by the compatibility of Windows 8.1 and windows 10. we have reported Microsoft to fix the issue and hopefully the windows update will come out soon. Before the latest windows update comes out, we would suggest you to re-plug the USB cable under windows 10. 

About the Flash Player, we are working on removing it from the PC App and going to release the latest version of PC App sooner or later.

Greetings!

Dear, do not need tell me "tales" about microsoft!

I'm a user with more than 25 years experience, can say more: i'm a technician programmer, of course, i figured out the problem and solved it. Although, my fifth point strongly "burn" - approximately as in this picture: 

%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%BF%D1

But at the same time - i can with confidently say, that the code for the program wrote the Indians with hands curved - this fact no doubt.

Also i do not understand - why the device does not see Linux ?! Who ever came up with a similar realization ?! Would not it be logical - be integrated into the power supply watchdog, which has a hardware implementation ?!

Be kind enough to answer my questions!

Still with respect, MrMangust.

Hi,

We are, of course, still working on the connection issue with our software team beside reporting the usb issue with microsoft.

The PC client only supports windows system and we would like to concentrate on optimizing the App for windows systems.

I don't quite understand what you mean about the watchdog for the power supply.

Can you explain more specifically on why the power supplies need a watchdog?